• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC help

jpm

Smash Rookie
how do you do you edgehog with one of the IC's and then do a smash attack with the other? Because whenever I try to edgehog and do the smash attack with the other one, i just climb back up onto the stage... Thanks

Chitose

Smash Rookie
is it possible to get a forward smash charge bit wavedash backwards onto the ledge? The only way i can see it is to face away from the edge, charge D-smash and wavedash to hog.

edit: ok ignore above. after some messing about, i tried a few methods. i originally tried doing azn leps suggestion but i found that you need to turn popo (the main ice) around before you can wavedash to the ledge. Theres no need to worry about how far from the ledge you are because ICs have a long wavedash and popo will drag nana whilst shes chargesmashing.

so really, its very easy :3

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Actually you can desynch facing away from the ledge, then have Nana charge a smash towards the ledge without turning Popo around. This way you just wavedash back after charging the smash.

Top Bottom