• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I won't be able to resist doing it

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't mind being spoiled the roster or character moves and/or final smashes, cause if people really want to avoid that I have no idea what they're doing on SWF.
However, I'm really looking forward to the SSE plotline, so I'd rather not be spoiled on that.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
imm gonna avoid SSE stuff but i do want to know about characters modes and unlockables for sure. I really want to know more about brawl.! also it will get me even more pumped for when it comes out and will get me through an addtional month of waitng.

seanovan

Smash Rookie
Yeah, there's a part of me that wants to find everything out, but there's also a part of me that doesn't want me to spoil the game.:confused:

But, knowing how eager I am about this game, I'll definitely spoil every single thing in the game for myself at some point during the five weeks I'll have to wait.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, it kinda depends on when Brawl is coming out in Europe. >_>

If it's around the same time as the US release I'll definitely stay away from SWF.
If it's scheduled to release in Europe much much later, I dunno.. I might look or I might not.

At least I can still browse the internet like normal with the exception of this site, hehe.

Boy Wonder

Smash Rookie
I'm not gonna search around youtube for videos of the SSE, but I don't see looking for unlockable characters as spoiling it. Some of them require specific ways to unlock them and I just wanna know how to do it and what I can look forward too.

Top Bottom