• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i wish i could go to orlando for some brawl instead of..

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
My senior trip to disney world on the 25th... all of you in orlando come to my hotel room loll/..we are only staying in the room for 4 hours cause we would have been at disney from 10pm till like 4 in the morning..then we wake up and go to church..(i go to a catholic school)

brawl>disney??

ok maybe not by much lol...

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
we already payed some money at the start of the year so..idk i kinda wanna i guess lol..plus seniors who dont go dont get to skip school the following monday

"senior skip day"

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Definitely go to your Grad Nite. Smash will still be here when it's over (probably), but this is an event that only happens once. Your last chances to spend time with the people in your graduating class.

...Gah, now I miss my senior class. *sigh*

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
o i do have life outside of smash check it lol..

Im not the besst but the swim coach in allbany,GA wants me to visit the college cause he likes sum of my times :p

im the one flying..

id just like to go for a gigs to they seem so crunk >_>

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Plus those catholic girls...

Im catholic an i know all of them at my local catholic school...they all types of fun =)

Top Bottom