• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will translate your message to Japanese and send it POST HERE

GEN_Metal

Smash Cadet
Here's mine:

Nickname: GEN_Metal
Added Charcaters and moves

Hello,
I wish that Soma Cruz from CastleVania, Dawn of Sarrow to be added to Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
Also, making him like Zelda who can transform into Sheik, having Soma a move so he can transform to Dracula or some sort of demon would be apricated. Also, having some Souls from the game would be great.
Also, I wish that Alucard from CastleVania also get added, but use only his moves and attacks from Dawn of Sarrow (Sword, teleport double slash, hell fire, Super Jump gravity Boots, and bat form).

Now for the moves. I ask that wavedash (a move that by jumping and immedietly air dodging downwards to the ground creating a sliding motion, which is some sort of exploit in gaming physics in Melee, be made a real offical move.

Thank you.

Falling Whistness

Smash Apprentice
Nickname: FW

First of all, please allow all of the SSBM characters to return. Young Link should be in his Wind Waker form, while Link should be in his Twilight Princess form. Please let him transform into a wolf. Zelda should be in her Twilight Princess form, so Shiek should be a separate character. Please make sure to include characters from upcoming Nintendo games such as Project H.A.M.M.E.R. and Disaster: Day of Crisis. But most of all, there should be as many new characters as possible. Here are some suggested games to get characters from.

1. Punch Out: Little Mac and maybe some of the opponents.
2. Megaman: The coolest character was Protoman, please include him along with Megaman himself.
3. Dragon Quest: Erdrick.
4. Castlevania: Simon Belmont.
5. Bomberman.
6. Chrono Trigger: Crono.
7.Tales of Symphonia: Any one of the principal characters. Regal would be the best because of his awesome and unique fighting style.
8. Ninja Gaiden: Ryu.
9. Prince of Persia.
10. Blaster Master.
11. Sonic.
12. Viewtiful Joe.
13. Final Fantasy VII: Most people remember Cloud, so he would be great to have.
14. Killer Instinct: Originally published by Nintendo, so it should make an appearance. Jago and Fulgore are the most memorable characters, but it would be great to have Black Orchid to balance out the genders.

Finally, it would be great if you could include F.L.U.D.D. (from Super Mario Sunshine) as an item.

-----------------
Thanks, Wes

MaiAriSquee

Smash Rookie
Wow!

Omigosh, thank you SOOO MUCH! :D I wish I could help, but I don't know any japanese... does anyone know if there is a word limit of some kind?? Anywho, here's my message. Thank you again!:

Name: MaiAriSquee

Topic: Character suggestions

Dear Developers,

Firstly, I thank you so much for this opportunity. A kind person on our resident message board has been kind enough to translate our English messages into Japanese, and I?d just like the mention them too. :) I hope I can make meaningful suggestions in regards to characters, addressing probable problems and solutions, and keeping just one main suggestion per message. I?ll have to cut statements down to bare facts so that the message won?t be so long. :)

Many would love to see Ridley from the Metroid series.

Possible problems/solutions: size, mechanics

SIZE - Kirby is eight inches tall, doesn?t look that way.
-If some characters increased in size, others, like Ridley, can be reduced.
-Size similar to Bowser's, but less mass, since very thin.
-But greater reach and extended influence because of tail, claws, and wings.

MECHANICS - Ridley is a large, fast, agile, powerful, intelligent flying dragon.
-But need balance.
-Thin and flies, for this reason, suggest that he would be light-weight, easily knocked.
- Needs return skills.
-His jumping mechanics a combination of Peach and Kirby's.
?Hovering secondary jump like Peach.
-If, after the first jump, the player continues to press the jump button, could flap wings and increase altitude and distance, like Kirby.

ATTACKS ?

"B": If the player holds down "B" button, powers up and releases long, sweeping laser beam that Ridley uses in Metroid Prime.
- Chaotic head movements, in-precise aim.
- If "B" button rapidly tapped, unleash wave of fire-balls from Super Metroid.

Up and "B": A return move suggested a few times.
-Rapidly spiral upward and tightly unfurl wings at finish.
-Maybe spiral out missiles at finish.
-Wings damaging to those nearby.
-Perhaps grab characters like in the 2D games, Capt. Falcon.

Side and "B": Perhaps dash attack, like in Metroid Prime.

Down and "B": Tail sweep/grab.

Other attacks: Biting, slashing, using tail to grab and whip, head butt. There are many possibilities and a rich history to draw from. I think Ridley, since he is originally a boss character, would be imposing and powerful. He is a bit like a bully, like Bowser, but much more mean.

Once again, thank you so much for this opportunity! Good luck and have fun developing SSBB, and I am so happy Mr. Sakurai is back to help develop, and I congratulate him on his new studio, Sora.

Thankyou

- M.A.S.

End message.
Wow, it's great that Sakurai-sama is doing this. What nice people. :)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Nickname: XIF

Banjo and Kazooie since the first game have been 2 of my favorite characters. They have alot of popularity amongst gamers, are easily recognizable, and have the nintendo stigma which smash is all about. Their inclusion would make many of us, including myself, happy, and the possibilities which they have for the game are nearly endless. Not to mention the amount of items they could inspire.

Also, bringing Ridley into smash would be another great idea. Metroid has had increasing popularity in the past years, and I think they need more representation. Ridley is definitely the other most recognizeable metroid figure, besides being plain popular.

I would also like to thank you sakurai, for the impact melee has had upon my life. Without it, I would never have the amount of great, and important friends i have now. It has also given me some unforgettable experiences at the tournaments I have been to.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
this is terence. I would really like to see. Squritle from pokemon blue.

Sora Frome kingdom Hearts 2

Roxas from kingdom hearts 2

Kloud from Final Fantasy 7

Diddy Kong From donkey Kong 64

Organization 13 from kingdome of hearts Chain of memories and H2

Sephiroth from final Fantasy 7

Ray Mk 2 from custom robo

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
YOSHIDO said:
this is terence. I would really like to see. Squritle from pokemon blue.

Sora Frome kingdom Hearts 2

Roxas from kingdom hearts 2

Kloud from Final Fantasy 7

Diddy Kong From donkey Kong 64

Organization 13 from kingdome of hearts Chain of memories and H2

Sephiroth from final Fantasy 7

Ray Mk 2 from custom robo

Chances are low that Square will allow Nintendo to have character in this game. Let's think realistically here.

Not to be self masturbatory, but I'm addressing the concepts of what third parties can even be in the game due to Nintendo's relationship with other companies. Nintendo is not really on good terms with Rare or Square.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71847

Eljin

Smash Ace
Realizing what a standard it set in the previous installment (Melee) why take it out if it not necessarily so (at first) but subtly made it the hit that it's become???

Even if you do support the Meta techniques then there is no more a reason to argue or express your opnion.

Aside from that the haters are just mad that they didnt perfect the Meta techniques yet, thus resulting in the one sided comment of "I think they should take out wavedashing"... that idiot, respect your elders.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Grimie said:
Chances are low that Square will allow Nintendo to have character in this game. Let's think realistically here.

Not to be self masturbatory, but I'm addressing the concepts of what third parties can even be in the game due to Nintendo's relationship with other companies. Nintendo is not really on good terms with Rare or Square.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71847
it wouldnt hurt to try. Hey they made that christal chronicals and chain of memories

kaid

Smash Master
Microsoft has no handheld, so nintendo's relationship with Rare (microsoft) is significantly closer than Nintendo's relationship with Square.(sony)

Banjo-kazooie's chances right now are just as good as Sonics chances were BEFORE Snake was announced.

Crownjo

Smash Apprentice
im not really good on info... I was linked to this forum from SNK-Capcom.com

Nickname: Crownjo

Message: Thank you for listening to the fans! I really can't wait for the game to come. Hope you will add some N64 levels for kicks! For HDTV owners. 480p and Widescreen would do nicely too..... Also here is some suggestions of the characters that could make it in.

Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Mallow (Super Mario RPG)
Boshi (Super Mario RPG)
Raiden (Metal Gear Solid 2)
Little Mac (Punch-out)
Lucas (Mother 3)
King Dedede (Kirby)
Missingno. (Pokemon Red/Blue)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
Krystal (Starfox)
Fierce Deity Link (Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Krystal (Star Fox Adventures)
Billy Lee (Double Dragon)
Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon)
Zero (MegaMan Zero)
Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
Alex (River City Ransom)
MegaMan.EXE (Mega Man Battle Network)

Falco101

Smash Journeyman
Nickname:
Kevin Sullivan (Falco101)

Don't change the game too much! Keep it similar to SSBM and you will do very well. That being said, add more characters and more levels (more levels similar to Final Destination would be good, too). As for characters, add Boo and make him be able to float like Peach but also make him similar to Jigglypuff. Also, you should put in Waluigi. Keep all the old characters in the game, too.

Humpski

Smash Rookie
Humpski

Character Suggestion:

Simon Belmont!

He's from Konami just like Snake so it shouldn't be that hard.
I know, I know everyone is gonna say "It should be Alucard instead!". No, it shouldn't. The first 3 Castlevania games on the NES starring Simon were classic. I mean he was even on that "Captain N" show. Plus I think Alucard is more assocaiated with PS fans. Besides who needs yet another guy with a sword?

P.S-
For Japanese help check out the forums here. I'm sure someone can help you out.

http://japanesepod101.com/

Humpski

Smash Rookie
My official wishlist for new 3rd party SSBB characters.

Simon Belmont (Vampire Killer / Castlevania - Konami)
Megaman (Classic version - Capcom)
Zero (Gameboy series - Capcom)
Goemon (Mystical Ninja Goemon series - Konami)
Bomberman (Classic version - Hudsonsoft)
Sonic (Sega)

We don't need anymore 3rd party than this.
We can't have them outweigh the Nintendo characters.

Kriegsseele

Smash Apprentice
Cruxis

- Character Suggestions

First of all, I want Marth to return and I would appreciate some more Fire Emblem Characters, especially the swordmens.

If we talk about returning characters:
In my opinion, every single character from Melee should return and the "clones" should have new movesets; or at least shouldn't be just "clones" anymore.

If it comes to new characters, I really want some more female chars in it.

Maybe Daisy, Toadette, Birdo and girls from other famous Nintendo games - they would be good to get more girls (besides me) to play Smash Bros.
Giga Bowser would be a cool guy to play, too. And he'd definitely look great in Brawl, too!

Sonic and all of his friends - Knuckles, Tails, Shadow and so on - should be in the game, too. They would speed up the game really good, if you know what I mean. :)

Let us now come to the Zelda series... how about adding characters like Impa or Horror Kid into the game?
Or transformed Link from Majora's Mask (Zora-Link, Oni-Link etc.)? They would be awesome to play.

My next char to suggest would be Pit - but he's already in the game, which is pretty cool. So why not add Palutena to the game? :)

I doubt that I stand alone with this, so I say: We all want more Pokémon to play with!
Maybe Pokés like Deoxys, I mean well-known Pokémon. Maybe add Rukario?

---

- Stage Suggestions

Final Destination or any other stage where you can fight 1 vs 1.

A big Zelda / Fire Emblem stage (maybe both?).

---

- Music Suggestions

I really liked the Fire Emblem sound - we'd definitely like to hear more of those. :)

Old franchise-musics like Dr. Mario and Yoshi's Island etc. should stay in the game for they bring us a Nintendo-feeling.

---

Okay, that's all for today.
I hope that helped at least a bit and keep up the good work! :)

Looking forward to play SSBB ~

-------------

A bit long, but could you do this one please? x_x;
I'd do it by myself if I could speak 'n write japanese, but aaah well :p

~ SaHi

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
Humpski said:
My official wishlist for new 3rd party SSBB characters.

Simon Belmont (Vampire Killer / Castlevania - Konami)
Megaman (Classic version - Capcom)
Zero (Gameboy series - Capcom)
Goemon (Mystical Ninja Goemon series - Konami)
Bomberman (Classic version - Hudsonsoft)
Sonic (Sega)

We don't need anymore 3rd party than this.
We can't have them outweigh the Nintendo characters.
richter > simon

i like megaman x4 style zero... infact... he has a all the moves you would need... and would probably be really ballanced...

Crownjo

Smash Apprentice
Flamestar666 said:
richter > simon

i like megaman x4 style zero... infact... he has a all the moves you would need... and would probably be really ballanced...
IMO i think it should be Zero from MMZ... since he is only on the GBA games

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
name:lishy

sorry about all my messages but idea's keep coming to my head(I wonna work for nintendo when i grow up =) )
If u need some suggestions for charactors and idea's for movesets im your man!
sonic(hard moveset to come up with since ur not familier with him)is who im crazy about and wish he were in ssbb,heres a moveset

b:spindash=u charge up like jiggly's rollout but u have way more controll and no lag time,u dont bounce ooff your oponment and does low knockback.its a attack for dmging and u can continue rolling even though u hit your oponment.press b to stop ir RIGHT away.

up b:jump dash=like agility but does knockback and dmg.

side b:burst dash=like fox's fox shine accept your vulnerable and its slower,not much lag time but slower,it has a normal knockback and average dmg

down b:sonic does his down shot attack from sonic battle(forgot the name),he spin's dansh's while doing a backwards jump releasing a blast to knockback your oponment.it does very low dmg but ots knockback act's like the knockback of starfox's down

limit breaker= u turn to super sonic and do the copyrighted kahmehameha like attack which does good dmg and good knockback, then for 10 seconds you remain as super sonci and is/are invinsable for those 10 seconds!!!!

btw for kirby and pichu lower there knockback and make pichu's rest attack(crouch) heal dmg.After all he dmg's himself

make mewtwo faster with less knockback and more advantages.COMON HES MEWTWO HES SO GOOD HES BANNED IN TOURNEMENTS OF PPOKEMON GAMES GET REAL!!!!

and for marth well roy is supstue be stronger while marth is the speed,weaken marths knockback in his strong attacks.

give luigi better recovery meaning make his up B the up B in ssb64 cuz it makes comps dumb the >b as there recovery.They never recover properly so w/e.

give kirby his old A move set and give him new throws.

as for samus well goooood work on zero suit samus ;)

pit aint a bad idea either ncie graphics ;)

Banned via Administration
Dear Japanese Dude,

Alot of people will request characters and dumb item stuff. That is lame and a waste of your time to read. This is the most important request you will ever read.

Please Don't change the physics/mechanics/techs of the game. Keep the same engine (and from the looks of the trailer you did).

Next, don't nerf returning characters by changing their moves or the way they combo/play. If you want to nerf a character, say fox, nerf it by changing a passive attribute, such as her weight or something (but you can nerf shiek's fair as an exception to the rule).

I really don't care what characters you put in the game, as long as they aren't 8-10 new shieks.

Oh, and don't use the changes that were made in the PAL version, they sucked.

Thank you,
Random Person on the Internets.

(p.s. bring back flame-cancelling, thx)

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll make a more elaborate post later -

but for now off the top of my head

Allow use of C-stick in single player/training mode
Snake's grabs should be CQC moves (like from Snake eatter)
Snake should parachute back to stage like Peach's umbrella

i'll add more later - i'll let you know when to submit this.

HideandSheik

Smash Rookie
Name: Jon

I think Crono from Chrono trigger should be in it, if they can gather the rights. or someone along those lines.... magus...drool.

<3

dontcare137

Smash Rookie
nickname: dontcare137

I would just like for crono from cronotrigger to be in the game and magus too, that would own so hard. They are both from SNES and the only thing that came after cronotrigger was crono cross (HUGELY disappointing), so i think it would be awesome to have an old character that pretty much everyone knows and loves.

Thanks.

Phlippie

Smash Cadet
Name: Phlippie

I think that adventure mode should be longer, and more fun. There should be a course from each game, and a boss in the end of each course.
For example:

Mushroom Kingdom
-Stage 1- Mario world 1-1
-Stage 2- Mario world 1-2
-Stage 3- Mario world 2-2
Ending Boss- Wart

Infinity Glacier
-Stage 1- Icicle Mountain level 1
-Stage 2- Icicle Mountain level 2
Ending Boss- Red Condor

Dream Land
-Stage 1- Grape Garden
-Stage 2- Orange Ocean
-Stage 3- Fountain of Dreams
Ending Boss- King Dedede

Planet Zebes
-Stage 1: Brinstar
-Stage 3: Maridia
-Stage 4: Norfair
Ending Boss: Ridley

Bosses should not be playable characters
There should be a lot of courses and should be able to save at which course you are up to

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
This message isn't really aiming the offline part of the game. I was thinking that, if the Wii will use Wi-Fi connection on internet, such as the Nintendo DS, then I think that the online part of SSBB should be as professional as possible. Just like Metroid DS has a ladder system, I believe that SSBB would be great if it would have an even better system, such as rating, map of the weeks and a auto-challenge system that puts you up against people of your level. This way, you can get great practice in your own home, wich would allow you to improve your game alot, especially mind games. It would also add an easy way to be competitive for those kinds of people, or just a place to play with friends for the people that take the game a little less seriously. It would also be easier to host tournaments, as players won't have to travel far distances to go play. It would bring the different communities together (American/Japanese/European) and I can already imagine tournaments like Asia vs Europe, wich, without Wi-Fi, would be really hard to do.

Also.... Super Smash Brothers Brawl + http://www.worldcybergames.com would attract ALOT of gamers to this game.

Well, that's it for me... Single player changes? Hum... Allow C-Stick in Training/Single player.
..... and add Star Wolf
^_^ - Jarc

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
I have another one to add:

Nickname: LanceE

Message: I would like to see Koopa the Quick (the giant Koopa Troopa against whom Mario races in Super Mario 64) and making him one of the fastest fighters in the game. Please also add King Bob-omb (big Bob-omb with crown from Mario 64) and have him have attacks such as explosion, thowing opponents with ease, and tossing smaller Bob-ombs at his enemies.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
An Idea about custom rules:

Nickname: Skylink

Dear Developing Staff, I have an action replay for my gamecube and I see that there are a lot of options and entertaining settings avalible from the debug menu. I think that you could drastically make the next game better by adding in to the game the options to change the melee speed, charachter size, gravity settings, the option of completely black (and grey) charachters as well as the computer types. These settings have made my experince with melee one million times better, and I think it would be an easy way to make your next smash game better.

hellsoldierx15

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: HellsoldierX15

Description:
Hey Nintendo. I am very enthrawled about the upcoming Smash game and I am really excited for it. It should mark a point in history in fighting games. Some characters that I would really like to see back in the game are Marth and Roy, being a big fan of Fire Emblem. I would like Lyn, Kent, Sain, Eliwood and Ike from Fire Emblem to accompany MArth and Roy. I would also like Waluigi in the mix too. Finally, I would like Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, Rougue, Amy and Emerl. I though since you have confirmed Solid Snake, you might think about the Sonic characters. Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck!

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
Nickname: The Sandman

I think Ditto would be a good add for Super Smash Brothers Brawl. He could change into a different character per every stock. It wouldn't matter who Ditto would be versing, he would change into a random character whether they are on the screen or not. In a three stock match, he would be three different characters.

(Read my Ditto Added post if you want to more information to this)

Falling Whistness

Smash Apprentice
Yes I already posted, but some friends of mine were talking about old school Nintendo arcade characters that should come back and I told them I'd post it for them.

----------

Nickname: Chris and Jeff

These are all abandoned Nintendo characters that were awesome and that we agreed would help make sure SSBB remained predominantly Nintendo, even with the addition of many third-party characters.

Mr Stevenson (Gumshoe)
Thomas (Kung-Fu)
Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fighter)
Alice (Baloon Kid)
Imajin (Doki Doki Panic)
Lina (Doki Doki Panic)
Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Sky skipper (Sky Skipper)
Tamagon (Devil World)
Mike Jones (Star Tropics)
Jago (Killer Instinct)
Black Orchid (Killer Instinct)

--------------------------

Thanks, Wes.

meteorstorm42

Smash Apprentice
Nickname:
meteorstorm

A lot of people, myself included, would be overjoyed if you include Ridley (or Meta-Ridley) and Captain Olimar in the game. Paratroopa would also be an interesting addition. I was glad to see two new airborne fighters appear in the trailer.
I don't know the legalities involved, but Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night would please an awesome character.

Would it be possible to have alternate costumes that are not only color changes? I know it wouldn't be easy for some characters, but Samus for example has a lot of suits to choose from different Metroid games. (Fierce Deity Link would be awesome too!)

I'm also hoping that perhaps you could change Ganondorf's moves to something more unique. Perhaps he can use the sword he has in Melee's winner screen for a move or two?

I'm glad to see another moving stage. I wonder, would it be possible to have more stages that take damage? Like Samus's stage was in Melee, but perhaps walls that can be destroyed? Or roofs that cave in?

A low-gravity mode would make a really fun Special Melee mode.

I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that the character entrances from Super Smash Bros. 64 return (like Link entering the stage on a beam of light). I thought that was a very nice touch in the first game. It made the entrances really cool.

I'm curious about whether wavedashing will be in the game still. I felt it was somewhat unfair in the last game. Casual players who didn't want to spend many hours mastering the wavedash would be at a huge disadvantage. If you leave it in, perhaps you could make it easier to do?

I hope the online experience will be user-friendly, allow us to meet new people as well. It would be nice to have a ranking system that helps with selecting (or automatically selects?) games. That way beginners aren't overwhelmed by experts. Maybe you could even allow us to create Smash Bros. clans?

Because the female fighters in SSB Melee were slightly under-represented, I'd be glad to see more female characters included. I'm really glad we have Zero-Suit Samus, a female swords(wo)man now :)

I have to say I love the way you're changing the game's atmosphere!
I eagerly anticipate Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
:( Sorry for the long post. I'd help translate, but I'm nowhere near this good at Japanese yet.
P.S. I love you for doing this Wes! <3

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Please guys, for Wes's sake. Make your posts relatively short. I know you have alot of dreams but he' only one man and/or robot. Anyway.

[Well Meteorstorm I can forgive yours because it was a well thought out post with good ideas. It;s the n00bs posting mile-long suggestions of stage/character customization and other absurd ideas that are wasteful of Wes's and Sakurai's time]

-----------------------------------

Nickname: Resting_Fox

Subject: Depending and the like.

First off, thank you so much for opening your idea base, making Smash Brothers a partially fan-designed game. It's an unprecedented stroke of genius, and you should be proud to have thought of it.

Anyway, I think it would be a lot of fun if the Special Modes such as Tiny melee and Lightning Melee were made into special Vs. options so that players could combine them for heightened calamity. Also, please insert Metal players as an mode.

And adding in unlockable costumes would be a great addition to the fun of both single player and multiplayer. For instance, Hammer suit Mario or Fierce Deity Link would make wonderful costumes. Pehaps even a Boshi model of Yoshi for the Mario RPG fans. I'm sure the requests for Alucard of Castlevania are flooding in, but if you cannot get Alucard, I think an alternate costume of Marth that just resembles him should be enough to keep the fans happy and to ensure that problems don't ensue.

And please, remember Geno.

meteorstorm42

Smash Apprentice
Waaaaaaahhhhh!
My post is too long...
I feel guilty.

I repeated a lot of other ideas posted earlier, but I'm thinking that the more they see the ideas repeated, the more they realize a large number of people want them included.

I'm extatic that they're taking input from the fans. ...but..... how come they don't have something like this up on the English site? :(

Well, any way, wii!!!!!!
I'm going to be drooling uncontrolably for the next 8-10 months, heh heh :)

wow....it's past 4am.... man, jet-lag sucks...

Top Bottom