• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will never switch mains NEVER!

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yuna's being really pigheaded here. I'd reccomend trying to ignore him or not go through the effort of spelling simple things out for him.
The only thing he will ever deem bannable is a technique that 0-K.Os definately from any position on the level against any character. To him, anything else is "avoidable" or "only makes Ness/Lucas unusable So what, noobs?"
Like certain D3 and IC grab techniques, this one should be banned for those who can perform it (seems to be Marth, Charizard, and Squirtle).
At least you're not a hypocrite.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I hope that since the recent discoveries on Ness' ability to escape the chain grabs will make NESSBOUNDER nad all of those other Zelda and Lucario players come back to Ness.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
yah-uh thats the spirit bro. I was waiting for a thread like this. We need more people supporting Ness while this dispute is going on. Ness is my third main and I will fight this to the death if I have to because I dont want this cheap*** flaw to make him 'useless' as people say.

Has anyone come up with any good ways or tactics yet to keep from getting chaingrabbed in tournaments?

And can anyone explain what is going on in the new thread "ONLY MARTH AND PT CAN INFINITE NESS" b/c I am lost on that thread. Is it true or no?
You know how badly they want the grab so think of alot of good ways to make it seem like your open to grabs and punish accordingly. I suggest auto cancelled down airs to neutral air, works really, really well.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know how badly they want the grab so think of alot of good ways to make it seem like your open to grabs and punish accordingly. I suggest auto cancelled down airs to neutral air, works really, really well.
Or they could just, you know, not spam grabs. Marth and Squirtle have plenty of weapons besides grabbing to win with.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I hope that since the recent discoveries on Ness' ability to escape the chain grabs will make NESSBOUNDER nad all of those other Zelda and Lucario players come back to Ness.
I'm sticking with my philosophy of "hiding my strength behind my secondary". Therefore, Lucario will be my "main".

However, Ness and Lucas will remain my bread and butter characters.

Lucario is really fun, BTW. He's just next door, you should go check it out.

And besides, my new Lucario avatar is going to be too cool for me to not use.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Good :)
Cuz that sig of yours is made of too much win to not use them

BTW, I dont hate you anymore lol
You really tried to get this thing banned

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
]The boys will never die. They're pre teens who fight with bats and sticks. Can't touch this.
Yea, I'm hiding Lucas and Ness behind Diddy Kong. Diddy is my favorite Nintendo character, but Lucas will always be my top character. Despite all this grab stuff, next time I fight Marth, I'll be sure to deliver a bat/stick from all the PK users. I'm pretty sure you guys don't care about me, but I'll deliver that blow either way, lmao.

Lets go PSI powers!!!

Top Bottom