• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will answer your Brawl questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I played this game for 4 1/2 hours straight. Ask me any questions and I will answer them.

Anyone who said Brawl sucked should quit sucking, because Brawl is too good.

Ike is the only think that sucks about Brawl.

Ask away!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Tell me about Falcon's knee. Also, Rohins says this game isn't made for comboing due to aerial counters? How does this affect Falcon's air game? Does he have any good ground moves?

Frames

DI
Dude, Rx-, brawl was so sick tonight!!!

By the way, anyone who says that ROB is garbage has never played him. Rob is godly. To the max.

On an unrelated note, Rx- the admins gave everyone 3 extra months on premium, so that's why you got the extension.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
John how are you playing brawl????????

And why didnt you invite me to play????????????

:)

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Tell me about Falcon's knee. Also, Rohins says this game isn't made for comboing due to aerial counters? How does this affect Falcon's air game? Does he have any good ground moves?
The knee is sadly nerfed. I couldn't combo into it execpt with dair but the dair is general is harder to land due to harder dash dancing and falcon being slower. His uair is still good though I was chaining at least 3 from like 10% on. I had trouble landing the nair and bair due to new falcon physics. His Side B is nice though. Sweetspot ledge, faster start up and lower end lag. Downside is even at 0% it sent people too high for the knee.

I nailed frames with knee at 105% from mid stage and it didn't kill.

His throws don't seem to combo into anything. His ground game isn't too spectacular.

All in all from my opinion Falcon is like low to mid tier material. Compared to the other characters we used.

Dance dance is in but alot harder to do. Think shiek dash dance but twice as hard. Although Rx was getting it alot maybe I'm just being stupid.

Rohins is kinda right combos are harder but I think it was more due to us not being used to it. At one point with marth I did a short hop bair into fair (same short hop) into tip fsmash. So combos are definatly possible.

Marths counter is awesome xD.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Specifically..

Falco questions go to Rx- (best brawl falco in FL) Landmaster king.
ROB questions go to Frames (recovery ftw)
and Marth questions go to me.

For the last like 3 hours that pretty much all we used.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i can answer a lot of questions too, since i'm the best on the planet at brawl.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Does Brawl online use the Wii code or does it have a separate game code?
We couldn't read japanese also we were too caught up that we were playing brawl to not play brawl and look up stuff like that.

Also Rx- is the best brawl player by far :chuckle:

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i can answer a lot of questions too, since i'm the best on the planet at brawl.
no me i'm the best

i wrote a whole guide on how to play ike for those of you who are curious and courageous enough to enter the brawl forums...

Frames

DI
Does Brawl online use the Wii code or does it have a separate game code?
I had heard that there IS a seperate code for Brawl, and I know that Smashboards has a section in your profile where you can place it in addition to your wii friend code, although i haven't actually tried this in game.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Request.

Can one of you guys find out the truth about tripping? Is it completely random or does it involve dash dance timing or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom