• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I was thinking/wondering...

Shark X

Smash Lord
I was relistening to the music, and remembered how much I HATE the Ashley's Theme we're getting. That singer is horrible. Yeah, I know I can turn that song off, but I don't have a problem with the music, or background singers, just her.

Then of course there's the Japanese version, which I actually love, even though I can't understand a word they are saying, the singer sounds adorable, and sounds like a kid, which fits Ashley better anyway, doesn't it? (Never seen Ashley before, but heard she was a kid) Overall, I like the Japanese version of the song better, and wonder if it will be one of the avalible songs we can choose from, so I can choose it over the US version. Or if I have to change my game setting to Japanese to listen to it...or if the US version of the game will even be getting it at all >.<

Your thoughts?

Then again, the level was playable at the World Hobby Fair, wasn't it? So anyone know, or did it just play one song and one song only in that demo? Or was it just too loud to hear anything?

G-X

Smash Apprentice
You think you hate Ashley's Theme in Brawl, wait till you hear it in WarioWare: Touched.

As far as I can tell, the "singer" just spoke the song, and they vocoded it to a MIDI. :/

Tenkai

Smash Cadet
Ashley is a little annoying witch.
Then, when you know her, you understand more easily the choice for her voice in the US version.
It perfectly fits to her (the singer in the music is supposed to be Ashley).
Then I prefer the American version of the song...the japanese one do not match perfectly with Ashley's strange mind.

But anyway, your question makes sense:
Will the two versions of the song be avaible or will you have to play in Japanese to get this song?
Seriously I really don't know, I know that in the US version of Melee, you had the choice to play with Japanese or American voice (it wasn't possible in Pal Version).
You may still be able to do it in Brawl.

Sockpuppet

Smash Cadet
None of them really fit. The English one sounds like an adult and the Japenese one sounds really young, and not dark like Ashley's supposed to be.

Shark X

Smash Lord
this is like the last thing i am worried about in brawl...peace

-hiro
There's already tons of things I'm worried about, lots of which already have topics, others have confirmed my worries and any topics on it would just be complaining, which while I'm known around the board as a complainer, I don't create topics to complain.

Top Bottom