• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to see moar Zelda

Zone

Smash Champion
Everyone else who plays zelda should record matches of themselves against other people. I want to see everyone's style >.>; More against high tiers than other low tiers. New videos, If it's an old video I probably already seen it. from back when Emy use to post here to all of Dark musician and The Lake, and realy really old umbreon mow matches >.>; Ryoko, and Darkatma (He got me into Zelda :p) I want to see most zelda players skill as of very recent.

Character matchups I have problems with are the following and would also see how other people handle them.
Zelda vs
Shiek >.>
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf

I'm not saying I have no problem with space animals ect. I just believe I know what needs to be done. I just have to more perfectly execute what I want to do. I'm also not saying I have no idea what to do against Shiek Jiggz and GAnon. I just feel I'm missing a key component. Like I'm forgetting something I should be doing, and need to be reminded.

If you record and post I will to :p

Top Bottom