• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to host an 8-man tournament.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
If I don't have my 2nd round match within 2 hours then I'm afraid I am going to have to drop out. It be too late for me to stay up by then and I'm going away tommorow.

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
Had to log out a while ago, what were the results in your match?
Da Man, if you cannot participate, this means I'll have to randomly choose one lucky partcipant who wins the round, to proceed to the finals....
Unless someone else has a better idea...
I am sorry I couldn't stay with you guys longer, I promise on my next tournament, I'll arrange things better.

Dart

Smash Lord
hey well "technically i did win my match" we played like 5 games and i won the first 2 out of 3 so...

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I should post pone this tournament....I won't be on too much on the week days, and I am occupied Friday, Saturday, and partially Sunday.....

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
Correction

hey well "technically i did win my match" we played like 5 games and i won the first 2 out of 3 so...
We only played 2 matches not no 5 man,But yeah i'll give that match to you messin up because lag. Though i have No excuses, unless u want to finish the other 3 matches on friday or saturday.

As u said we only had 2 matches, u have to get one more win,and i need two win the rest.

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
2-0 so if u wanna finish the last match on friday, i be gladd enough to finish it up. I 'll feel more at ease if all the matches betweens us are finished.

1 more win 4 u

2 more four me

Dart

Smash Lord
works for me just let me re add you *thought we were just gonna do a tourney relationship...* and ill be on

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
ok so i didnt ever know what was going down with this but i was supposed to post around 5 Eastern (in 3 hours) but im gonna post now just so I can be sure of what im supposed to be doing/playing.

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
I think it's best, I try again on a new tournament where I place a specific date in which the tournament can begin, so that I can finish it in one day.

Top Bottom