• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want some matches against non-Sonics. REQUEST! GAWD.

Shoop70

Smash Apprentice
FEED ME O:
Wanna match sometime within the next hour or two? I'm always looking for new people to fight especially as Sonic...fighting only one friend over and over has been very tiring...and probably hasn't improved me as much as I'd like to.

regardless, I'll add you now :)

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
IM when you want to match. I'll play as anyone, but more likely Sonic/Ganondorf ^-^ Weekend is coming up, so I expect to get in some serious business training and matches.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Sorry everyone for all the delays,I feel like Sakurai over here. D:

11 30. I have to get food.

Kricu, I'll fight you as soon as I'm back.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
that sounds good though i can't promise playing to the best of my ability because I'm slightly tired. It shouldn't effect me too much though and it's not like I wouldn't be up anyways. You want non-sonic battles correct?

Boxob

Smash Champion
Man I'm having an off night >_> You did really good though. The only thing I would say (incoming hypocrites) is to try and land Bairs.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Boxob wants non-Sonic matches?

Just let me know buddy. I play a good Ness, Jiggs, and Lucario too.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Alright guys I'm open tonight at 11.

@puffball: I need experience against all of them , so we could do a few matches with all of them, if that's ok with you.

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
Boxob, I'll play you if that's alright. I would like to play you with my Sonic (to get tips. I need the practice), but I could also play you as Lucario, Pit, and (to a lesser extent) Lucas.

Of course, if anyone else want to play, I welcome it. just pm me.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I'll gladly play another Sonic, so long as I get some other match ups in as well. I'll be back around 10.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
Hey Boxob. I'll play you. =) I play pretty much half the characters, so I can give you some variety. I want more good Sonics to fight against.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I'm going to host now, I can't be on the comp and Wii at the same time since I use a router so I hope you see this D:

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
Hey man good matches. Sorry I left so abruptly, but I was needed elsewhere.
So, any tips for my Sonic (or anything in general)?

EDIT: You posted just before me:laugh:. Yeah, I guess I can. You sure you werent goin easy on me?;)

Boxob

Smash Champion
More Fsmash, I don't think you even tried one D: At least not with Sonic. I gave up half way through that last fight. I got a major case of the "I don't want to play any more" sickness. >_> Sorry about that. Your Lucario is to spam oriented, not enough fair combos. I have no idea how to play Lucas so I won't try to give you advice for him. I would say just try to develop an overall better pressure game. You have a good Sonic, you kinda lack in using KO moves though.

samper

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't mind going a few rounds with you boxob (or whoever wants to play). I almost never get to play against people so I'm not sure how much competition I can give you, but it might be fun all the same.

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
More Fsmash, I don't think you even tried one D: At least not with Sonic. I gave up half way through that last fight. I got a major case of the "I don't want to play any more" sickness. >_> Sorry about that. Your Lucario is to spam oriented, not enough fair combos. I have no idea how to play Lucas so I won't try to give you advice for him. I would say just try to develop an overall better pressure game. You have a good Sonic, you kinda lack in using KO moves though.
No need to apologize. I was feeling the sickness a bit too, to be honest. Thanks for the tips. I already figured my pressure game needed work. Nice to hear it from someone else.

Top Bottom