• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want some matches against non-Sonics. REQUEST! GAWD.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Bring it. Zeal and DNes still haven't added me, and I'm itching to test my Sonic against someone else's.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
hello, Zeal said you have the best sonic, so i figured i should get beat by the best lol

Hit me up dude

A~Diz
4296-2649-1856

Boxob

Smash Champion
hello, Zeal said you have the best sonic, so i figured i should get beat by the best lol

Hit me up dude

A~Diz
4296-2649-1856
Sonic sonic sonic.

He said I was the best one he fought, but he still probably has a better sonic sonic sonic. He did use Z.elda.

But sure I'll fight. Get to me on AIM: RobotsErraugh

Boxob

Smash Champion
The input lag was like... a second long, I could barely play. Now seeing that you live in Canada, I guess that makes sense D:

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
i will be on tomorrow all day as soon as i get home wanna play still?

J18

Smash Journeyman
Zeal put in a good word for you, so i'll give it a shot.
now i'm really just trying to learn, (my S onic currently blows) so i'm just looking for some good examples of how to play s onic. so if you're just looking for competitive skilled matches, then nevermind, but i'll keep you added if you'd like to help me out =]

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
nice, the first one was closer but you got me good in the second, at least I didn't get 2 stocked.

Any time you wanna brawl, just aim me.

Ps. Sorry if I bugged you on AIM, I'm tired/mildly hyper, soo that can't be good.

Boxob

Smash Champion
nice, the first one was closer but you got me good in the second, at least I didn't get 2 stocked.

Any time you wanna brawl, just aim me.

Ps. Sorry if I bugged you on AIM, I'm tired/mildly hyper, soo that can't be good.
Would have been a two stock if I didn't suicide D:

But yeah, good matches. I'll fight you again sometime, but it might not be until the weekend.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Would have been a two stock if I didn't suicide D:

But yeah, good matches. I'll fight you again sometime, but it might not be until the weekend.
Lol, ya, I was even like, WTF? I hate that lip on FD. FD-Dog tire

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
SonicLucario, add me so we can play some matches.

I'm growing quite bored of just All-Star Mode...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@SonicLucario:

I'm on right now, if you want to play me, add me and get online.

@Boxob:

Or, you can add me, and we'll play instead.

I just want to get some matches in.

Boxob

Smash Champion
@SonicLucario:

I'm on right now, if you want to play me, add me and get online.

@Boxob:

Or, you can add me, and we'll play instead.

I just want to get some matches in.
Good matches, I actually had to try and win. Not making excuses, but most people I play don't take as much effort to fair well against, you're good, Puffball.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Good matches, I actually had to try and win. Not making excuses, but most people I play don't take as much effort to fair well against, you're good, Puffball.
Many thanks. Your Sonic is pretty good as well. Your spin charge to homing attack cancel kept throwing me off.

Then I started to do it, and many lols began.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I wanna match. Sonic ditto's are just too awesome. I took down the "Don't Feed the Bobox" sign too n.nv
FEED ME O:

I and my friends can fight you today, if you'd like, I'm having three friends of mine over. A marth main who was good as him in Melee, a Wario main who absolutely *****. And a Samus, who mained her in Melee as well, they're all pretty good, especially the Wario.

Top Bottom