• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wanna get into melee but there's wavedashing, L cancel etc.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Another question. How are you sitting?

Be sure to keep your feet flat on the floor. Leaning back or having your legs folded under you or feet dangling will cause more pain in your hands and wrists.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Myztek: Why does keeping your feet flat on the floor make a difference on your wrists? Honest question, because I ALWAYS fold my feet/legs. I always have to consciously move my feet back in front of me between stocks when I notice my ankles starting to hurt.

My wrists, however, never hurt, and I've got woefully weak wrists.

Ministry

Smash Ace
This is very rude, and doesn't contribute to the topic at hand. Would you appreciate it if you had a problem and someone just **** all over you?
its not rude, stop being an emo *****. truth is truth. brolly from texas doesnt have hands.

lololol rubyiris toooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood

NTA

Smash Lord
My friend has the same problem. Or it could be that he's using johns...
But for the most part he doesn't mind too much because he gets into the game xD

Myztek

Smash Ace
Myztek: Why does keeping your feet flat on the floor make a difference on your wrists? Honest question, because I ALWAYS fold my feet/legs. I always have to consciously move my feet back in front of me between stocks when I notice my ankles starting to hurt.

My wrists, however, never hurt, and I've got woefully weak wrists.
Feet on floor inclines a better posture. As for you, I'm beginning to think that you like to be very contrary to the general population in an effort to receive sympathy and attention.

Or maybe you're just lucky, like a lot of people I know who don't have problems with it. I really don't know the exact cause, but I wish I did. I know people who play games as frequently as I do that never seem to have issues with it. Could be genetics, could be very minor things that we don't even notice that cause it. I don't know.

But I will say that massaging the wrists, stretching them, and stretching the neck and shoulders works wonders.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Masturbate more. It'll strengthen your hands and forearms. Make sure to do it equally with both arms though, or you'll get lopsided.

:troll:

Top Bottom