• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I told Tristan....

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Before I left I told Tristan about some of my Sheik stuff that I hadn't released yet. One of them I did post though, it was this:
get about 12% on a foe> f-tilt> DSmash> foe miss's tech> Needle's> Needle to force get up(> DACUS)/tech chase (higher reward since if you guess right you get a free f-tilt lock)/dash attack

f-tilt> footstool> FF Bair weak hit> 1 needle> 1 needle (forces get up on some characters)> chain/Vanish (not positive)/anything you want

I was messing with using Needle's on BF as an approach. If done correctly you might be able to needle glide into f-tilt.

Needle glide> footstool person into the pit (for low recoveries of course).

ps I got a DSmash to hit three times. I thought it only had 2 hit boxes.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sheik dsmash has five hits I think, but it's only possible to get three hits because two of them are behind her.

Top Bottom