• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i thought of some good mind games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
here they are! they will help you to do really good in super smash brothers brawl!

1. if you and your enemy are in the middle of the stage, knock him off very far! but that is obvious, so there is also a trick. what you have to do is actually kind of funny. just stand there! your enemy will think that they can recover with ease but then comes another trick. you run to the edge and knock them off again. HAHAHAHAHAHA they will never see it coming and will lose probably up to 4 stocks in a match like this.

2. if you have projectiles and your enemy has a reflector, shoot a lot of things. your enemy will probably say 'oh boy! i should use my reflector!' and then when he says this DO NOT USE A PROJECTILE! HAHAHAHAHAHA he will be fooled. instead use a really strong attack, and you may even be able to use advice number one after this!

3. if your enemy is trying to attack you, try not to get hit by the attack! this can actually be a big help becuase it will help you to not get damage or fall off the stage (if you are really good). you can try to run away from attacks or sometimes even jump. if you are exceptionally tricky, you can even roll, maybe! thanks to 25%cotton for the idea!

Your welcome in advance for all the help! :)

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
wow... i know i can believe you because you tricked me into reading this thread.

Brenner

Smash Rookie
I was playing in the MLG world finals... the guy who beat me used these same strategies and wound up 4 stocking me. I must agree that these mindgames are unbeatable.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
they do seem a bit ridiculous though. i mean, what are you going to suggest next? avoiding attacks to decrease overall damage? no, just no.

i won't believe this rubbish. it's way too radical and strange.

This is a great joke topic, and if you can't see the humor in this, you should contemplate self-mutilation.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
wow jacob!

you are way to good for me

i love when you try these mindgames only to get a face full of upsmash!

also, what about that mindgame where you put up your shield when the enemy runs at you with an attack? then after they are done, you can shield grab them for major damage!

Brenner

Smash Rookie
also, what about that mindgame where you put up your shield when the enemy runs at you with an attack? then after they are done, you can shield grab them for major damage!
What a stupid idea... If you aren't going to contribute to this thread seriously, then why post at all?

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
do you think most people are an octopus with eight arms and can press about 100 buttons at once? if you're going to be sarcastic, go somewhere else...

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
I laugh at anyone that thinks that this thread is supposed to be serious.

*looks around at some of the people in the topic, starts laughing*

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
is this a joke thread?
no, i was really just hoping that the website administrators would see this thread and invite me to the 'smash back room' because i have a lot of insight into the super smash brothers series.

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
is this a joke thread?
*sigh* Yes, it's a joke thread, this proves it:

no, i was really just hoping that the website administrators would see this thread and invite me to the 'smash back room' because i have a lot of insight into the super smash brothers series.
IMO there has been way too many joke threads made around here lately. They need to stop.

_NeXuS_

Smash Cadet
The smash gods smile upon me! With these strats i can't lose! Now...have at you! :laugh:

Brainiac_man

Smash Journeyman
Better Mindgame:

As C.Falcon, Start a Falcon Punch, then scream, as LOUD AS YOU CAN "FALCOOOOOWWWNN PAAAUUUNNCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Right in their ear. :)

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
Now that we're all on the subject of dumbness I have a question... If a Master Hand falls in a forest, does anyone care? I do. That is all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom