• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i think my cable is messed

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Someone care to uh...make me smarter?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
He cant watch Nintendo's E3 conference with his g4 tech tv thingie. However, he can view Microsoft's and Sony's conferences. He's asking why this is the case. (Shaw cable is probably his provider.)

I think... I dont have cable TV which makes decoding difficult. :(

To answer you question, Kentuckylicious or whatever your name is. It's because they dont think Nintendo is worth their time. Or, they didn't finish the schedule though it is unlikely.

PS: Happy birthday, McFox. (Or at least I think it was you.)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
It's probably because Nintendo's press conference isn't until Wednesday.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Your watching G4 for Gaming information? That's like watching the Weather Channel for sports.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
IGN, Kotaku, etc etc.

You can find much better stuff online, with streaming videos.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's on Wednesday-- and I remember the commercials saying it was at noon. But then I forgot what timezone they were talking about, so yeah. Do yourself some research.

For online video game news, Kotaku > IGN, though it's a lot less organized.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
I'm sorry I can't help you. I stopped watching broadcast/cable TV years ago. Might I suggest getting the conference in dead tree pulp format or its digital equivalent?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Nintendo's conference will be airing on IGN at 9am Pacific/12pm Eastern (if you are in central or Mountain, figure it out)

You should be able to watch it though, I can't see them NOT showing Nintendo's conference.

Top Bottom