• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think I found our 0-death set up on every character in the game

RPK

Smash Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWphjgPmbI

I was experimenting on my stream and ended up doing this. The starter is rather tough to land which is full jump Dair > Fair. But it can also be started off of Ledge jump Dair, Ledge Jump Fair, Sh fair (2 hits), & Sh Dair>Footstool>Nair> Full jump Dair> Sh Fair. Other than that, the ending sh fair > footstool at the end will kill every character in the game

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
That wasnt really a 0>death combo, it was like... 3 strings.
Landing all 3 consistently is pretty tricky.

Maybe if you'd had dota commentary on in the background you'd have found a true 0>Death ;)

Mightyno.M

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mickeyx
3DS FC
4141-2356-8625
Lmao the hand cam

Also won't work on the zard do to his armor on his moves including fly

But do to the description u left us I now know what I've been doing wrong so thanks

Last edited:

RPK

Smash Lord
Lmao the hand cam

Also won't work on the zard do to his armor on his moves including fly

But do to the description u left us I now know what I've been doing wrong so thanks
Actually...it should work on zard considering when you snap to the ledge you're now in the ledge snapping animation and no longer have the super armor from those moves. When I hit shiek, I didn't hit her out of her up+b. I hit her the moment she grabbed the ledge. Big difference

Mightyno.M

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mickeyx
3DS FC
4141-2356-8625
Actually...it should work on zard considering when you snap to the ledge you're now in the ledge snapping animation and no longer have the super armor from those moves. When I hit shiek, I didn't hit her out of her up+b. I hit her the moment she grabbed the ledge. Big difference
Oh so like that video on one smash?

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
Couldn't you also do footstool>nair+f tilt so you won't have to worry about someone teching the fair?

Top Bottom