• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

... i think i found a glitch thing...

MaxThunder

PM Support
i was playing whith wario against a cpu ike (just in case you wanna know... a level 5...) and i did my neutral b move... while ike did the aether... i bit him and threw him away the moment he threw the sword up... making the sword go upp on its own and then coming down in my face and mysteriously teleported back to ike who was ying motionless on the ground while this was happening... ididn't get any replay data cause the match was barely too long... 03:01=(... and i haven't been able to recreate it... have anyone else noticed something like this?

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I guess what he is saying is that he grabbed Ike during the aether and threw him somewhere, then the sword was doing the aether without Ike, an then it returned to Ike afterwards.

metroid1117

Smash Master
So... you bit Ike during his SAF and spat him out, with the result being that the sword fell on its own and he was teleported onto the ground?

That's very odd, I haven't seen or heard about this before.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
This has actually been known for awhile. If you mess up Ike during his super-armored Aether then the sword will teleport, damage, and come back to Ike.

I believe this also works when Mario capes him during the super armor.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
We shall name this new glitch "wave-eating" and it will become central to the Ike/Wario meta-game.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
And While we're being silly I think a better name would be "Phantom Aether".

MaxThunder

PM Support
I guess what he is saying is that he grabbed Ike during the aether and threw him somewhere, then the sword was doing the aether without Ike, an then it returned to Ike afterwards.
this is exactly what i'm saying=)... in my own kinda messed up way...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You'll only aether wario to stop his aerial approach, so i doubt biting aether will happen. Bite won't go thru aether in the air since its a projectile.

I like the Whoosh blade best too.

10Whooshes

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Then the only time you'll bite Ike with his back turned on you is when he inputed aether but it went gay and did it reverse

MaxThunder

PM Support
it was a level 5 cpu... of course he does... and i just wanted to know if anyone else had noticed something like this...
ust telling... i'm not posting this to find a way to make this usefull...

Woosh ftw

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
May as well make the sword a game character. That way Sword>Metaknight.

Top Bottom