• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Think I Discovered Something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderbolt

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how to explain this exactly. But Mewtwo's F-tilt can be aimed downwards, straight, and upwards... =/

So what? Is this new or old news?

Sorry if i didn't describe this very well. i told you I didn't know how to explain this.

Like try using Mewtwo's F-tilt and keep moving up a little and little and Mewtwos tail will stike upwards. (Same downwards)

psyk

Smash Apprentice
old news...

same goes for samus's fmash, falcons ftilt and some others im 2 lazy to mention

marthsword

Smash Ace
The characters I can think of that can't are sheik, bowser, peach, link, y. link. There are more I believe, that's just off the top of my head.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
I like to use a downtilted F-tilt for edge guarding sometimes, If gives you a bit more space off the edge. idk it's more situational than anything else

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Meta is right. This weekend I saw TheReflexWonder win by using a aimed ftilt down at the edge to stop a fox from sweet-spotting.

point is yeah. lots of characters can angle.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Bowsers angled f tilt is the best edgeguard for guarding sweetspots IMO maybe cause i play him and its biased but yea thats old news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom