• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I swear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFLs

Smash Cadet
If I hear one more of you complain about something in this game I'm going on a rampage. :|

YOU GOT THE FREAKIN GAME BE HAPPY YOU JUST WANT THEM TO DELAY IT AGAIN FOR A YEAR TO FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS!?

"But I don't like how so and so isn't in it..."

Deal with it, there are 35 characters and you don't like a single one of them?

"Wi-fi isn't fun, I want stock."

They could have just not put wi-fi in all together. Two words folks, friend codes.

Seriously, you want this to be the game that comes out on Marth 9th, or the game that gets delayed a billion times (lol TP).

Every game has flaws, there is no perfect game. Try to put yourself in Nintendo's position trying to create this epic game and you have request upon request being thrown at you. :\

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
This will not help,people will still complain.People just find anything to down something,about.

I don't even get why people are complaining about the roster.If Melee had 25 characters and we played it for 7 years and enjoyed every minute of it.Brawl has 35 and people don't even like that,but people loved Melee.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Dude, don't become petty because you got flamed in your thread.
Nope, anything saying something that is true falls on def ears, that's why there are so many of these threads, because they get flamed to death. Hence the many complaint threads about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom