• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I remember from Melee...

True Fool

Smash Ace
...that when Wario wasn't included everyone seemed heart-broken. Now that he's in, no one seems to care. What gives?

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
it's kinda like expecting a reward for doing whats standard.

wario should be a shoe-in, and well, he is. as he should be. why should he deserve extra praise for being someone who should be in?

and another thing, he was confirmed over like a year and a half ago. the excitement kinda dies down after awhile..

True Fool

Smash Ace
Still, when the trailer came out MK, Pit, even ZSS, were completely overshadowing him. I thought there would be just a little excitement about him, but all I really heard was "Why couldn't Wario have his original outfit?"

XACE-K

Smash Master
Still, when the trailer came out MK, Pit, even ZSS, were completely overshadowing him. I thought there would be just a little excitement about him, but all I really heard was "Why couldn't Wario have his original outfit?"
MK, Pit and ZSS were overshadowing Wario because everyone thought they were "high tier"(I don't really like tiers so that's why there in quotations marks). For the thing about his costume, it's because he's representing the WarioWare series and not to be part of the Mario series.

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Smash Apprentice
Maybe it's because they were expecting a yellow-clad Italian Hercules Wario and not a be-jean'd chopper riding garlic munching nuclear storehouse?

Though I don't quite understand that...

finalark

SNORLAX
Good question. When the first trailer came out I really didn't care for the new characters that much, only for the fact they they are finally making a new Super Smash Bros.

Top Bottom