• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I really hate inkling

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
These characters are extremely annoying. Sick of seeing them almost every match in "quick match" . they never engage, only stand at the edge and play with their ink and run from attacks, only time they attack is with the forward attack that keeps everyone stuck in the ground. Their moves are such bull**** that you shouldnt even get ko.d from but because, how easy it is to die in this game- these characters almost single-handedly ruin this game for me and i wish i knew a way to block players that use them.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
As trite as the phrase may be by now... Git gud?

If you KNOW they're going to run away from you, then read their movement and catch their escape. If you KNOW they're going to use the roller, then block it and punish it for free. Once they run low on ink, identify their reload habits and keep the pressure on, they're exceedingly vulnerable in that state.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
As trite as the phrase may be by now... Git gud?

If you KNOW they're going to run away from you, then read their movement and catch their escape. If you KNOW they're going to use the roller, then block it and punish it for free. Once they run low on ink, identify their reload habits and keep the pressure on, they're exceedingly vulnerable in that state.
Should of stated that i was talking about FFA 4+ player matches and not 1vs1.

Last edited:

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
Already with this pish.

Look, the game JUST came out. Of course you're going to see a ton of Inklings - it's a brand new character that people are excited for and going to try. They only seem strong right now because it's literally day 2, there's still a meta to grow and establish itself here (in other words, we aren't familiar with the matchup yet).

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Already with this pish.

Look, the game JUST came out. Of course you're going to see a ton of Inklings - it's a brand new character that people are excited for and going to try. They only seem strong right now because it's literally day 2, there's still a meta to grow and establish itself here (in other words, we aren't familiar with the matchup yet).
What does match ups have to do with 4 player modes and free for alls. Im not talking about 1vs1 .

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
Wait are you getting salty about FFA? Jesus, dude...

D

Deleted member

To main Inkling...

You have to learn the way to control it.

Arrei

Smash Lord
If you're talking FFA, then that makes this even worse. People there will do whatever dumb stuff they can get away with, and that goes double for characters with projectiles, so what's the point in getting mad at Inklings? They don't even have that many shenanigans to annoy people with.

Against campers, I like to stand away from the action so that the other players don't see me as much of a threat, while the camper gradually annoys them to the point they'll focus fire them. Whenever the camper gets sent near me by the action, I'll attack them, then move away from the others when they get near.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
If you're talking FFA, then that makes this even worse. People there will do whatever dumb stuff they can get away with, and that goes double for characters with projectiles, so what's the point in getting mad at Inklings? They don't even have that many shenanigans to annoy people with.

Against campers, I like to stand away from the action so that the other players don't see me as much of a threat, while the camper gradually annoys them to the point they'll focus fire them. Whenever the camper gets sent near me by the action, I'll attack them, then move away from the others when they get near.
I thought FFA were supposed to be fun. Not camping while everyone else plays and kill eachother only for the camper to win.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I love it when we already have have complete chumps screeching for nerfs to characters that have even remotely interesting and powerful combo games and tools on day 1. It's great.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Games can only be as enjoyable as much as you can enjoy the people you're playing with. That's the way the cookie crumbles if you're playing against randos and you can't physically deck them in the face like that one friend who would always grab someone with Donkey Kong and jump off the stage in Smash 64.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
I love it when we already have have complete chumps screeching for nerfs to characters that have even remotely interesting and powerful combo games and tools on day 1. It's great.
Find where i said anything about a nerf, genius.

Games can only be as enjoyable as much as you can enjoy the people you're playing with. That's the way the cookie crumbles if you're playing against randos and you can't physically deck them in the face like that one friend who would always grab someone with Donkey Kong and jump off the stage in Smash 64.
Im gonna try that donkey kong grab SD in ffa and see if that still works.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
Inkling really makes for boring fights, it's pretty lame trying to chase that thing around all match. Not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom