• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I really don't know what the **** to do against Game and Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltix

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj1dJ2VWXeM

I really just don't get it. I HATE Game and watch. I swear he is broken as ****. I don't see why more people aren't playing him. He has these retardedly powerful, unpunishable, spammable smashes, ******** long hitboxes with stupid range to match. Not to mention his broken *** aerial attacks that are ******* overpowered, spammable, and combo into eachother and into his gay *** smash attacks. And his B moves are like wtf. Bucket Braking? Seriously. And the **** 9. ....

/end noob rant

now that I'm done venting, help me out with this match up? What am I doing wrong? What am I doing right? I play this guy enough to know his GnW style, so i know what to punish, its just GnW himself is like "wtfhax" unpunishable, and it's starting to get to me.

GnW gives all my characters trouble =[
:lucario: :metaknight: :diddy: :dedede:

.AC.

Smash Lord
dont aproach him,if he aproaches with fair or bair use shuttle loop.punish with ftilt when he uses smashes with out purpose,dont use nado mindlessly,if he is above you wait for him to use dair since he doesnt have much options and try avoiding nair.also try reading the matchup thread thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom