• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I now reside in my dorm in Albany,GA

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
College is wierd its very quiet because my roomate isnt here yet... I miss Fl already. Watchin some street fighter now, gonna hook up my wii later...

So yea Im here now

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Jx31 lives in Albany and is fairly decent at Melee. Also, DogySamich frequents up there sometimes to play Jx, so you could ask around the college for the rest of the players there. The group isn't the greatest, but they are still competition lol.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
there's actually a whole crew in albany that plays melee, like i told you.

Dunno about brawl, cause from what I heard about their brawlers, they're horrid. (I mean, jx ***** them, and he doesnt understand the concept of brawl.)

But yeah, you can talk to him about that, cause im convinced that albany doesnt exist for the most part.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should sit in the lobby of your dorm and play smash down there. Maybe some folks will get interested. :p

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
you should NOT sit in the lobby of your dorm and play smash by yourself.... that's lame

just meet people outside of smash and enjoy yourself

college is legit

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I play Jax today that guy is rapeeee. Dogy when you gonna come see me haha? yea he sad the brawlers here like to do FFa items on =/..Hee said theres about 6 people who play..Thats good enough for me since in pensacola i only played with rUSE and mankosuki.

I met my swim team today to and they all are mad chill>..Party tomorrow night should i drink?(never drank before but i think peer pressure is gonnaget me tomorrow haha...nahh just kiddin)

anyways..Ima work on my melee tech skillz. Jax said he likes brawl a lil after we played.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I play Jax today that guy is rapeeee. Dogy when you gonna come see me haha? yea he sad the brawlers here like to do FFa items on =/..Hee said theres about 6 people who play..Thats good enough for me since in pensacola i only played with rUSE and mankosuki.

I met my swim team today to and they all are mad chill>..Party tomorrow night should i drink?(never drank before but i think peer pressure is gonnaget me tomorrow haha...nahh just kiddin)

anyways..Ima work on my melee tech skillz. Jax said he likes brawl a lil after we played.

If you guys drink I will be there lol
and Dogy is a hater don't listen to him >.>

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ummm..I am playing melee? ive played with Jeff and Trey..actually at FOd i did a utilt nair shine spike to treys marth it was nasty :p..

Top Bottom