• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need to know how to take matches that record in video tape INTO laptop

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah... i need help about how to take matches that record in video tape into laptop

i guess that i probably need some court things for VCR player to laptop or something i really dont know.....
I have one video that have matches record in there ....i just want to take those matches out and go to my laptop

i just need help that what i should do =( anyone ?

thanks..

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Recording from VCR to laptop is almost the same as recording directly from Smash to a laptop, only you don't need as many parts.

What you need in either case, or any time you want to input composite wires (red / yellow / white) to your laptop, you need a capture card, which is the general term for a device which can has ports for those wires and hooks into your desktop / laptop. Capture cards are really a hardware device that installs to a card slot of only desktops, but the term referrs to anything that takes composite wires as input and goes to your laptop. Personally, I would recommend Dazzle, which is a USB device. Regardless, you need to get such a device: one which takes the composite wires from your VCR / gamecube (red / yellow / white) and hooks into your computer. Once you do that, just start up Windows Movie Maker, hit ctrl + R to record, and start playing the tape.

Top Bottom