• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some pros' advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
what sig??? you aren't makin sense...

and i told you to shut-it to end this...so shut-it, y'know, its not that hard to go on my brothers or friend's account from school to see how much you reek...so blockin me won't really work...hell...

and crystal...is you on the regional zones???

find a smash fest listed around you!

blu3moon23

Smash Cadet
great...i'll ask edge he knows ur brother. Telling me to shut it won't really end things. PM me or something.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
lol, you guys are funny, bp said he has friends from school did he not???

and yeah, bluemoon guy, your dodging half the stuff he says, and if you really wanna shut him up PLAY HIM ****IT, i know he'll accept...

towards crystal, finding new people is a must, as for advice wdash more, and dash dance more, those help out a lot!

blu3moon23

Smash Cadet
No i already addressed everything he said i don't wanna argue further and i really don't wanna play him after this....his friend is edgeswipe i already know that....he only plays one person. And y do u want me to upload vids BP, just to bash em?

Oskurito

Smash Lord
umm, by his friend i'm pretty sure he was saying that if you block him on youtube, he could go see you vs cpu's on one of his friends accounts...

and sir, that is noobish talk...if someone starts **** with me i kill them in the game, he already wants to kill you, you don't wanna kill him...thats noob talk, you'll suck if you keep that up, rivalries make ppl a lot better...jeez, skler basically implied he was right, leave it at that and be quite...and bp...jeez, i think ya know better than to argue like this due to your activity on this site, stop arguing...
EDIT: dangit he goes off-line at times i don't want him to...

blu3moon23

Smash Cadet
read my argument after that and no i don't like playing people i don't like think of it as wat ever, fine wat ever if he so persistent at bashing me.

To Brawl: I have entered tourney and been playing for a while now so i know for the most part wat i m saying...Just because I moved to this area recently and recently created a smash boards account doesn't make me a noob.

Thnx for the warm welcome u guyz....

Oskurito

Smash Lord
woah, no need to flame one person jeez, both are in this... they need to be-quite.....

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
Wow. This entire thread is basically a huge debate.

At Brawlpro: I was just giving an example of someone who was good with Link who uses projectiles in a smart way.

At the vid: I noticed that the Fox player dsmashes way to much as that one guy said near the beginning (sry if I forgot your name). Jab to dsmash really isn't a good option (that's what a Sheik does, not Fox)I your going to jab, follow it with an usmash or a grab. Also, Against a Link, you need to drillshine a lot more.

brawlpro

Smash Master
@ kenny10: man, masashi doesn't do shine combos with fox that much(so does he not shine with fox in a smart way) and aniki don't wdash(so does he not wave dash in a smart way) so i think japanese pro smashers are a little weird lolz. and bombsoldier is way too good for his age...ps. kenny good job on ur pro vid thread! can't remember it exactly...

@ crystal: you should practice the thunder's combo, it works quite well, esp. on fox and falco! let me go find the thread for it then i'll edit and give u the link!

@ thunderbolt: don't tell me to shut up...

@ oskurito: thnx for havin my back i guess;)

EDIT: Here ya go crystal: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81139
it might not seem like a good combo, but it is, its great!

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
@ kenny10: man, masashi doesn't do shine combos with fox that much(so does he not shine with fox in a smart way) and aniki don't wdash(so does he not wave dash in a smart way) so i think japanese pro smashers are a little weird lolz. and bombsoldier is way too good for his age...ps. kenny good job on ur pro vid thread! can't remember it exactly...
Masashi is like anti-short hop so you don't see too many shine combos from him. Aniki is anti-wavedash because a good Link player doesn't need to wavedash.Bombsoldier is just to good. But unless you have something against short hopping and wavedashing, then you should probably use it. Oh and thx.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
brawl thanks for vids and i have practiced thunders combo, just one question: which is vital in thunders combo--perfect wd or immediate wd out of shine? (or both?)

brawlpro

Smash Master
lolz, it doesn't matter man, you should practice both but i would say knowing how to wdash out of shine because the shine only has an effect for like less than half a second and you will be left open for gettin attacked if you don't wdash out of it...unless you are reflecting a projectile, but practice all to get really good;)

-peace

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
brawl u've dropped to a new low.....with that out of context signature. jeez. Kenny u should perfect both but having perfect wavedash is less necessary than wavedash quickly out of shine since u mite need to space with not so perfect wavedash :).

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
brawl thanks for vids and i have practiced thunders combo, just one question: which is vital in thunders combo--perfect wd or immediate wd out of shine? (or both?)
Usually both. Otherwise you'll want to have shined them right from a dash so the momentum carries you close enough to them.

Maybe I'm on ****, but in that video you seemed to be waiting a bit much for opportunities to appear rather than trying to create them on your own. You could try being more offensive, especially with Fox's cheaper moves like the n-air.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Edge, you shouldn't say brawl is at a new low, hes actually debating and contributing to the community, of which I haven't seen you do lately. Don't throw more flames on the fire.

Everyone, get back to helping the creator and stop this agruing, if the thread gets closed, the creator is the one that gets screwed, not the ones agruing.

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
i m responding to the his sig and flamming which he has been doing not his advices and i have been giving advices too.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You butcher the english language first of all.

Secondly, his signature isn't what this topic is about...you should only talk about whats on topic and leave petty disagreements for pms or messengers.

Everyone either get along or get a pistol and walk ten paces.

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
I kept calling ur quote a sig but o well it was out of context ne ways. I can't just shut up blue when some ones flamming me for no reason and brawl I asked okurito and skler and they didn't completely disagree with me. And i am trying to help crystal but due to U guyz's name calling and flamming i can't get on topic. Hopefully this'll end here.

sry this is blue.

brawlpro

Smash Master
okay then, I wasn't the first to name call and don't give reasons for trying to start up a flame war over nothingoskurito told me that the bluemoon23 guy asked him not you...yeah, me and oskurito r friends...and he told me on im...that your bothering him!!!

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
wtf how am i bothering him i didn't ask ne thing to him...omg brawl ur acting like u know all that just bc u became a smash lord....me and u are the same in exp. don't act like that :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom