• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some help

Tman1206

Smash Cadet
See ive been trying to master all of lucarios techniques and combos. i think i have most of them down but there is one i cant do, the wall cling. its seems so simple but i just cant do it. can someone help me. also how do i use exrtremespeed to help with the wall cling

iRJi

Smash Champion
Read the Rules, the Q&A, and the guide.

Close thread please.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
It's best if you first know what stages have a wall.

Now if your talking about wall clinging after an ES, what you need to do is be perfectly vertical with the wall. A little tilt this way or that can either hit or miss, so its best if you go completely flat in the air.

If your just talking about jumping and clinging, the same concept can apply, just keep lucario at an equal level to the wall your trying to cling to, and then hold the joystick to the angle to the wall. It's like your pushing lucario against the wall, and in return he's just wall clinging.

So remember to:
1) keep lucario equally vertical to the wall
2) Hold the joy stick in the direction of the wall to cling. (this is just a precaution to keep lucario on the wall, I dunno if you really need to hold the stick in the direction at all)
3) Practice

-t2

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Well actually, you can aim as far as the diagonal notches on your control stick and still be able to cling to the wall. Just don't go past that.

Top Bottom