• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need Help!

ODST01

Smash Rookie
I need help against Mr Game & Watch. Because i think to me he s a threat to snake. I mostly hate he s D-air when hes in the air. I think snakes up tilt is useless against his D-air drop key. I need help especially how to counter hes D-air. And hes B-air too. If anyone has any tips please let me know.

Sake-Hato

Smash Apprentice
Btw G&W can up B outa your Dthrow so think twice before anything and like ren said always have a nade near your feet. use lots of C4 for this match i promise it'll do you good

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Make sure you aren't above G&W in the air. His fishbowl can juggle you VERY well. But refer to the G&W discussion thread if there is one.

Underload

Lazy
You REALLY need to know how to Smash DI his bair and nair. Bair's easy, nair's kinda difficult. Just take some time and you should get it.

It's actually a really easy matchup if you can just polish your nade camping. G&W can get predictable at times.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Tilt your shield up and whatnot for dair so you aren't poked and you get a free grab every time he dairs you

and G&W has very bad techcase options to get out of it

Top Bottom