• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need Help With Luigi down B

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ok ive used luigi since the first smash bros,
but I havent run into a problem with him well Until now
I cant recover at all with his down B, seroiusly the highest I get is two luigis high
Ive tried and tried time and time agian but I just fail at it
how do you guys do it, button mashing what,
Ive played brawl right when it came out
I feel like I just fail to much not being able to recover with down b by now >.> any tips

bobson

Smash Lord
Mash B.
Mash mash mash mash mash.

Also, it's affected by your momentum. You'll get a huge boost by jumping and then immediately using it, but you'll get a comparatively smaller boost if you're trying to use it while falling.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i personally use my index finger to mash b like hell to get the full rise no-momentum 'nado but i think there is another thread already pertaining to this cuz i remember posting almost the exact same sentence...
wow really then I didnt see, my bad
but what just smash B nothing else, if thats it I feel like laughing at myself

kigbariom

Smash Lord
True, the best skill is mashing B, the rest is momentum based. If you are going up Luigi will.
Please though, use the various possible Q&A threads to ask questions like this. No harm done.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
True, the best skill is mashing B, the rest is momentum based. If you are going up Luigi will.
Please though, use the various possible Q&A threads to ask questions like this. No harm done.
opps there was and question and anserws thread sorry
but really just mashing I thought there was more things to it then that
wow I feel so stupid, well Now I just have to practice button mashing >.> really...

_Green_

Smash Rookie
well I have no problem getting up on the stage but I hardly go up when Im trying to recover o well, I get it soon thanks for all the tips guys
Did you even read what Red-Blue posted?

JUMP and then mash down b.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
But green, you can jump, jump and immediately do it and that is easy, but the REAL way to do is, full jump, after the whole full jump, down-b really really really really fast, then UpB, you can recover from like under battlefield.

_Green_

Smash Rookie
But green, you can jump, jump and immediately do it and that is easy, but the REAL way to do is, full jump, after the whole full jump, down-b really really really really fast, then UpB, you can recover from like under battlefield.
Yea, I know that's what I meant.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Use the "Divine Punishment Button". For it's location, please refer to the following diagram...

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

EDIT : btw, everything has been said, i guess that's about it : mash B like you're mad, and if you aren't fast enough jump just before you use your down B

Top Bottom