• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with Falco.

Zonagle

Smash Rookie
Well, I played Melee casually for... about 2 months, and I've never played at a serious level. I really want to try to become at least decent at this game, and not totally suck. I'm looking for some people who main Falco to play me on WiFi. You know, help me get better, give me some advice. I don't care if you thrash me, at least I'll be learning something, and that's the best way to learn; from experience! I'm still not sure who I want my main to be, so getting a more competitive feel for their playstyle would be great. I'm tossing up between Bowser, Falco, and Wolf mainly.

So, I'd really appreciate any help you'd be willing to give me, send me a PM, or reply in this thread, and we'll arrange something.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Look up in the "Piece O' Cake" guide, and look up chaingrabbing with him. ;)

Zonagle

Smash Rookie
one problem though, your friend code is invalid xD are you sure u typed it in right?
Yeah, I double checked it, I went to WiFi, then friends list, then to my profile and checked the code again from there, what I have is correct, so I dunno. I got an imported version, could that be an issue?

J4pu

Smash Champion
Falco dittos are so very... bleh

but I suppose they allow for the ultimate practice on CG > Dair > edge-hog game
don't forget to practice the reverse boost grab for when it's appropriate.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
Falco dittos are so very... bleh

but I suppose they allow for the ultimate practice on CG > Dair > edge-hog game
don't forget to practice the reverse boost grab for when it's appropriate.
they're at least not as ridiculous as the falco dittos in melee... two birds jumping around like crazy shooting lasers at eachother while trying to get a grab on eachother. the first time I saw a falco ditto I even laughed. it looked ridiculous.

Top Bottom