• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need Help With a Character I'm Making For Smash Remix (Read the Message)

SecretBlue02

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
HEIR#179
I've already made the model for said character, as well as the textures and the stock icon. I just need someone to help with animations. It's not as much work as a couple of the other new characters, because this one is a clone character. I just need a few new animations. The reused ones will require you to manipulate the original character's skeleton, so that no parts of the new model will be floating. I require you to have Maya or 3DS Max for the job (not the free trial version either, cause that won't even let you export things.) I also need someone who knows how to code and make certain moves behave differently. And I need someone who has knowledge of GE Editor (GoldenEye Editor) and things like that. If I need a separate person for it, I'd also like someone who can make certain textures change depending on what's happening (attacking, damage, things like that.) I also need someone to make a CSS icon for the character. Unfortunately, I don't have a debit card or anything, so I can't pay for any of you, but then again, Smash Remix is meant to be entirely non-profit anyway. You'll be doing this for fun. Just type a reply saying you can do one of these jobs, and forward me your email/gmail or Discord account so I can send you the model or whatever you need. Sorry I'm being secretive about the character, but the Remix team like to keep their characters a secret until they're finished. I'm not doing this officially for them, but I want this character in the game, and they said despite having no plans to put it in the game, they'd let me try to make it. I don't have the proper animation programs mentioned above to do it myself, nor do I have any coding knowledge (except replacing the stock icon in GE Editor to test it), so I need to call upon those with the proper tools and knowledge to help me.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Such an odd post here. Perosn from 2018 making their first post now on an inactive form. If this is the case, check on discord.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I've already made the model for said character, as well as the textures and the stock icon. I just need someone to help with animations. It's not as much work as a couple of the other new characters, because this one is a clone character. I just need a few new animations. The reused ones will require you to manipulate the original character's skeleton, so that no parts of the new model will be floating. I require you to have Maya or 3DS Max for the job (not the free trial version either, cause that won't even let you export things.) I also need someone who knows how to code and make certain moves behave differently. And I need someone who has knowledge of GE Editor (GoldenEye Editor) and things like that. If I need a separate person for it, I'd also like someone who can make certain textures change depending on what's happening (attacking, damage, things like that.) I also need someone to make a CSS icon for the character. Unfortunately, I don't have a debit card or anything, so I can't pay for any of you, but then again, Smash Remix is meant to be entirely non-profit anyway. You'll be doing this for fun. Just type a reply saying you can do one of these jobs, and forward me your email/gmail or Discord account so I can send you the model or whatever you need. Sorry I'm being secretive about the character, but the Remix team like to keep their characters a secret until they're finished. I'm not doing this officially for them, but I want this character in the game, and they said despite having no plans to put it in the game, they'd let me try to make it. I don't have the proper animation programs mentioned above to do it myself, nor do I have any coding knowledge (except replacing the stock icon in GE Editor to test it), so I need to call upon those with the proper tools and knowledge to help me.
If I had any knowledge of coding I would help you yet, I sadly do not. I hope you find someone to help you.

Top Bottom