• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need A Ride To Fast!!!!

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
aight so my ride backed out last minute and now i have no way of gettin to FAST. somebody please please please hook me up here. im really excited bout goin. i'll pay my share in gas as long as its nuttin rediculous i dont mind. im only goin for melee singles so if u need 2 leave by then its not a problem but, i dont mind stayin for all the days either if ur playin in all the events. i'll stay untill ur ready to leave. sumbody get back to me on this 1 asap. thanks.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
bring elliot... he's my rival!!

mad hate matches elliot, you still living large?

Linguini

Smash Master
elliot always lives large, you guys should just borrow a car or some ****, or get someone to drive i mean ur all over 16 raight.lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If I am unable to take my girlfriend I will have 1 spot in the car open...I'm leave friday morning and coming back either sunday late or monday early...If that helps.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
elliot always lives large, you guys should just borrow a car or some ****, or get someone to drive i mean ur all over 16 raight.lol
u kno sum1 thats gona lend us their car? cuz i dont. i mite have 1 of my friends come thru for me but hes still not sure if he wants to go so im pretty much fvcked as of now

Top Bottom