• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I miss Fourside.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Obviously, if you play Melee, that isn't a problem, but for people that are playing Brawl a lot, some of them really misses it that much. Not excessively on my part, but I do miss it though.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Even through it looks nothing like the real Fourside, it was def one of my favorite stages. great music, too. I hate stages that aren't floating, so I dislike Onett, and New Pork City is just too **** big. Fourside is actually fun to play on. I mean, I made it in SB, but it's just not the same...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Sometimes I think they brought back all of the wrong Melee stages. I often forget that they're there. The only good choices are Corneria and Jungle Japes.

...What the heck is a jape?

Watchful_Eye

Smash Apprentice
I didn't like to fight on the stage in multiplayer, but I really liked the music and the atmosphere (and the Event Match 36). Its was kinda atmospheric and calm between these ATTACKBASHMUSICS and Stages .

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't understand what's so great about Fourside and the music...I personally like Onett and Onett's music more >_>

Though I agree Fountain of Dreams was ftw

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I don't understand what's so great about Fourside and the music...I personally like Onett and Onett's music more >_>

Though I agree Fountain of Dreams was ftw
The thing about Onett is that it's WAY too busy. Too many platforms, there. You've got the houses, the clothesline, the Drug Store, and the tree branch to fight on... it's just too much. Fourside is more straightforward than Onett. Plus I'm a sucker for Fourside's scenery. :chuckle:

And I second that notion about Fountain of Dreams.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Fountain of Dreams was my favorite Melee stage. Why did they feel the need to bring back useless stages such as Big Blue. The only thing that's good for is racing Sonic with the cars. What good is Rainbow Cruise? .. besides counterpicking Snakes. Onett is stupid too. I'd rather they bring back Fourside. No random cars running you over. I want FoD NAO.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Fourside with Young Link was the best thing ever. Meteor canceling and scaling the sides of the buildings was the most fun in a casual match that could be obtained. Fourside was also the course that my youngest brother finally was able to beat me in one match (he was Falco, I was Bowser). I'm surprised that Onett didn't bring back Fourside's stage music, what a shame. (the same could be said about Saria's Theme not brought back on Temple)

Top Bottom