• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i might switch to samus

Status
Not open for further replies.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
well i played her today, i played here recently but just every now and then, but today i played 3 matches and won 2 with samus(one i lost i played link), im spacing as well as i can, and using my missles the best i can, also i've taken well to the mindgame wall hop on edge to b air. any tips for someone trying to learn samus?

Hive

Smash Lord
looking at the samus database is a pretty good place to start for some of her moves and vids to get ideas about how to play her (my personal fave is tudors new one, although i don't know how effective the bomb for spike setups is irl ^^ but that's just my opinion anyways :p)^^

The main things you have to learn with samus are how to use her spacing to create brickwalls and how to punish your opponent with short combos and grabs when they have openings. Also, knowing her ledge game and recovery are also very good! ^^ and she has a lot of potential and variety with both her combo and ledge games ^^

one last thing-> be ready to have to practice A LOT with her and learn her spacing reallly well before you are able to start pulling off wins consistently. so don't get frustrated at first! ^^

THEND

Smash Cadet
I've found that fighting another good Samus really helps show you how its done. (ps, this thread is going to be closed by dryn)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Yes, this thread will be close as of now. Welcome to the Samus Character Chat. Please feel free to look around and read the rules, which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom