• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I make pictures! - Sig Request Thread Thing

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman

I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience, Laijin. I have these requests remaining, in order:

Youngjen
Ikural
FoSho

If you don't need one any more, be sure to tell me to save time.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Can you make me a sig? I want it to say "Raichu for Brawl" on the bottom, along with a picture of Raichu, followed by some neat electrical effects (yellow or orange to match the color of Raichu). I would really appreciate it. :)

Laijin

Smash Hero

I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience, Laijin. I have these requests remaining, in order:

Youngjen
Ikural
FoSho

If you don't need one any more, be sure to tell me to save time.
Awesome. :o
I love it. And so do they. Too bad they are having trouble getting along now >__>
I'll definantly come back to you when I get my GAZelda crew together. xD

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute...is that Raichu sig thing a bad idea? Because if it turns out Raichu's not in Brawl, you'd waste all that time making it for nothing...well, I can't delete my last post so forget I brought up the Raichu idea. I'll just give you a Meta Knight request. I only want the sig to say "Meta-Knight", and I want a blue background with any kind of effects, and I want a pic of Meta Knight on it of course and I found one on Google you could use...

Here's the pic.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Hey, you do some pretty good work and I like what I've seen! It would be great if you could make me a cool lookin' sig like Kada's or Fallens from your examples you gave.

Name: FluxWolf
Quote:
Character(s): Hitsugaya and Ichigo (from Bleach)
Height: Is 125pixels cool with you? If not then 120 works fine.
Width: 450pixels
Note: If you give no specifications, I will go with 400x100. If you asked for standard/official, I will go with 550x120
Color: Original colors for the characters are good, depends what renders and whatnot you will be using. But thats your choice. I think for an overall base color something with blue/white/black mixed in there is cool. But you're the artist, just do something you think looks good! :)

Thanks a lot. I'll check back here every once in a while to see what comes up! :cool:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ok, i'd copy and past your template thing, but i have a link on the clipboard at the moment, so i'll just make **** up.

What i want: banner (kinda)
What's on it: our core crew (guys in sig). In their colors.
Color scheme: darker color scheme, more electronic if you know what i mean (kinda techno-ish, etc..)
size: 1440x900 (it's a wallpaper)
special request, i want the left side to have a black part wide enough for three rows of icons, as in the link below.
http://www.imagecoast.com/images/scotu/empbg2.jpg
(if anyone has a widescreen and wants to use that img go ahead, i made it pretty quickly though.)

Just make it like a crew banner thing, that i could use as a wallpaper.

Tnx.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
Hey can I have asignature it's for my gaia profile heres what I want: I want this on the left first image please cut it out of its green background + this image on the right: my second freaking awesome signature picture please cut it out its background
also please have both those image on opposite sides of the signature and please put this image in the middle in between them in the middle My last freaking awesome image please put it in the middle of the others
and give me a background like this signature I had previously from before which looks like this http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z252/hurd23/Karmashinobi2.jpg al so I want it to be the Little taller and wider than my other one HUGE thanks in advance:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
P.s please put karma shinobi in RED letters Above all of their heads in the middle

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute...is that Raichu sig thing a bad idea? Because if it turns out Raichu's not in Brawl, you'd waste all that time making it for nothing...well, I can't delete my last post so forget I brought up the Raichu idea. I'll just give you a Meta Knight request. I only want the sig to say "Meta-Knight", and I want a blue background with any kind of effects, and I want a pic of Meta Knight on it of course and I found one on Google you could use...

Here's the pic.

I kind of made it as a joke at you not being specific, so if you seriously want another one, I can do a different one.:laugh:

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
Thanks darE..
I really like the different size corners.
It also looks quite old and that really compliments the Sky Pirate in Balthier.
Thanks again.

Jacko

Smash Apprentice
hey can I get a sig with falco in it
I'm sorry I don't have any specifics, but I really have anything in mind, just can you put in the text Jacko in it somewhere thanks

kma23

Smash Apprentice
Hey can I have asignature it's for my gaia profile heres what I want: I want this on the left first image please cut it out of its green background + this image on the right: my second freaking awesome signature picture please cut it out its background
also please have both those image on opposite sides of the signature and please put this image in the middle in between them in the middle My last freaking awesome image please put it in the middle of the others
and give me a background like this signature I had previously from before which looks like this http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z252/hurd23/Karmashinobi2.jpg al so I want it to be the Little taller and wider than my other one HUGE thanks in advance:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
P.s please put karma shinobi in RED letters Above all of their heads in the middle
Hey did you even notice my post please make me a sig (sorry fo being mad)
Also I'd like to say your work loks amazing

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Hey did you even notice my post please make me a sig (sorry fo being mad)
Also I'd like to say your work loks amazing
Maybe you should read the topic and see how many signatures he/she is busy making atm... Yours isn't going to be done right away, so be patient.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
darE::to::Dream, you are amazing, and from seeing your work, I am awe struck. Nothing could make me happier right now then if you could design my sig.

anyways, i'll try my best to kinda make a guidline...what I'm hopeing for is kinda of a banner, similar to the "Team Galaxy" one you made

Name: DainBramaged (If it could be worked into the backround, that'd be sweet!)
Quote: Fear the PWNSWORD!
Character(s): Two Metaknights. One on the left, one on the right
Height: um, same as the "team galaxy" one
Width: same as the "team galaxy" one
Color: For the characters, one metaknight can be white, and the other black......as for the backround.....I duno.....something "fire like" ? if possible

Florida

イーグランツ

Oh, this is nice. This inspired me to go out and find a workable picture of Bowser, so you can make me something just like that! :) I would like the shadow, the text, and mirror image, all of that stuff included. That really is a snazzy looking piece of work there.

Could you make a shadow of this, put the text like in your example at his feet, and add all of the awesome details? If so, it would be much appreciated. Instead of having "Bowser" as the text, can you display "Boozer" instead?

Also, one more request. Could you include additional text saying "egruntz" to the right of all of this? Make it so that the angle of the text is -22 (or, so that the end of the text is pointing up - it's slanted). And... (lol, I'm probably killing ya) could you make the text of "egruntz" sort of "flameish" like? Yeah, that'd be pretty cool.

And now I see one more problem (forgive me xD), could you please remove the white border around the image? And make the background transparent.
Again, if you could do all of this for me, it'd be much appreciated.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
i dont think you know how good that galaxy sig u made was. a lot of people are using that sig and its been seen in a lot of websites now. and i gave you all the credit. can you make me a custom galaxy one?

text: "4Sh0" and "Team Galaxy" in a hot font. like theone you used in the galaxy banner

colors: neon red and white.

pics

this pic goes in the middle and is the center of attention

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/shonuff.gif

i want the whole thing in. its animated and i want the whole body to show. if you have to make it smaller then so be it. make an aura around him like u did in the galaxy banner

then this pic of lucario on each side on the other pic. make them faded in the bg like u did in the galaxy banner. you can turn them around right?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/Art-Lucario.jpg

im serious about that galaxy banner that has to be the best sig ive ever seen. i even have it in my smashboards sig and it isnt related to ssbm at all. in case you forgot its on your first page make the format just like that one.

thanx in advance!!!

Top Bottom