• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I make pictures! - Sig Request Thread Thing

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Hey. I make sigs and recolors of characters and stuff. Yeah.

I can take very specific requests, the more details you give me the more I'd appreciate it. Here's what you can ask for.
Name: Name, duh.
Quote: If you want it to say anything else on the thing.
Character(s): What character or characters you want on it.
Height: How tall the banner or whatever should be. For sig banners, this can go anywhere from 56 to 120
Width: How long it should be. For sig banners, the limits are from 100 to 550.
Note: If you give no specifications, I will go with 400x100. If you asked for standard/official, I will go with 550x120
Color: What colors do you want it to have? What color do you want your character to be?

Some examples of my work:

Work Queue:
DainBramaged
egruntz
FoSho
OnyxVulpine
Wizzim
CELL

Yeah. Let's go!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
ihnc

can you make us a crew thing like u did 5th colum and imperial era.

ok here it goes.

neon colored theme kind of.
colors blue black and red and anything else u want with kind of an aurora.
name
"The I.H.N.C. Crew"

it stands for i have no clue so i guess you can put little question marks around or something be creative. now for the members.

these people go towards the from bc we are the elite devision.

~4Sh0- Falco=red
*(thats me. make it look cool and put me in the from because im the leader.)

~TecZer0- Fox=red

~Grill- Shiek=green

~TecNine- Falco=tan

~Starzonedge- Fox=tan

~VaNz- Peach=pink

now these people go towards the back

~EnvY- Ice Climbers=red

~ShinBowserMeow- Bowser=black

~The Knee- Captain Falcon=default

~Hefaustos- Samus=black

~Gorilla ICE- Link=red

~SurMa- Pichu=blue

~G-Status- Doc Mario=black

get the coolest sexyiest pix u can find

thank you in advance we will love you and will be waiting

C 3

Smash Ace
Name: C 3

Quote: NNR (the name of my crew)

Character(s): Luigi & Mario

Height: Same height as the 2nd sig. example

Width: Same length as the 2nd sig. example

Color: Dark blue & black.
Luigi should be in blue/black (blue hat and shirt, black overalls with gold buttons)
Mario should be in his brown uniform. Both characters should b in the pump up position as Mario is in the Imperial Era crew poster example. If you could use that exact Mario, that would b great.

I would like Luigi on the left, and Mario on the right with C 3 in the middle in gold, bold writing. Choose a font that would look nice. I'd prefer if the dark blue backround had a type of graphix behind it, rather than just plain dark blue. If you can't, no big deal.

Good luck and thank you!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, once again I must say you own, now I think My banner request is simple, so here it is....

I want this pic on the left sid of the banner. and next to the pic on the botom I want these three words to fade in and change.......

Dark.Pch - Imperial Era-Let it be known.

and On the top right I want it to change in order with Picks of.....

Stitch face- The imperial Era Symbol and the mushroom kingdom symbol.

these are the only 2 things I want moving in my sig. the background and color, you can let your mind go wild with that cause you pretty much own with that. can this be done?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Sir, ur work is too good. as u can see, i completely suck when it comes to sigs. not artistic at all. Basically I would like a Black Peach, black hair, with a blue dress, i guess just posing or whateva. Also, I'd like my name Slik Vik with a cursive style font. If u could do this i'd be really grateful

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dude, sorry its I dont sound too happy but I had a really bad tourny day......

But I really love the sig, its Perfect, thank you very much for makeing it. You are the man. thanks again

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Name: Evil Elmo
Quote: "Evil has a new look" in black bold letters at the bottom
Character(s): Elmo From Sesame Street with flame in his eyes as if he were about to do his final smash and Mario tha same about to do his final smash
Height: ya know regular sized
Width: ya know regular sized
Color: the elmo should be black and furry with flame in eyes and the mario should be regulaer with red gloves or black gloves

Elmo on the left and mario on the right and in between them should be an equal sign
anything i wasnt specific about just use your imagination

THANKS!!!!

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
OMG u are a GENIUS!!! This is great WOW im speech less

now how am i gonna get this as my avatar

THANK YOU u are a beast at Photo shop!

Laijin

Smash Hero
I have two request :o

Name: Name: LaiJash
Quote: God of Projectiles. God of fighting "Two complete opposites combined to create perfection"
Character(s): Young Link
Height: your preference
Width: your preference
Color: What colors do you want it to have? I want the left side to be a white Young Link with the name "Laijin" above or below him. Then I want the right side to have a black Young Link, with the name "Jash" above or below him. I want them to seem like their going towards each other(like floating or running or whatever). Then I want in the middle to be a young link that has black and white wings coming out from him(This should'nt be too hard to do) and above or below him, put the name "LaiJash". So pretty much, the right and left side are combing to form LaiJash(the center peice).

Make something cool looking. lol. See if you can't give him wings(One black and one white)

The second one is for a crew:

Name: CashMoney
Quote: "We are made of money and win"
Character(s): Laijin(Young Link), Aurafox(Fox), TRC(Falco), Kiisu(Link), Natsuna(Peach), CodeBlue(Marth)
Height: 120
Width: Around 400
Color: Any colors is fine. Be creative :o

See if you can't use these pictures somewhere for two characters. For the other ones, just use some cool looking pictures or something :o:

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tony, the sig's are fricken sweet. I made a few but yours are a **** ton better. You mind making one for me because we are after all in the same crew :).

Can you make one with Falco and Jiggs and have it say "Fallen" and "BOYR" on it, normal sized? I don't really have any specifications on how it looks as long as it looks cool. Thanks a ton Tony.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
I actually have 2 requests, but I can wait on number 2 longer then number 1.

Name: FrozenRoy
Quote: "Getting away with murder"
Character(s): Roy from SSBM with his sword looking kind of like frozen fire(like, a fire pattern but blue like ice).
Height: Whatever size will fit Smashboards sigs, but prferrably regular size.
Width: Whatever size will fit Smashboards sigs, but prferrably regular size.
Color: Roy should be Blue like his SSBM costume.
Background: Good you have, like, icy pillars or something similar in the background?
Subtext: "Frozen heart..."(With the three periods)
Where the subtext goes: Right under the regular text.

Name: YoungJen
Quote: "Another black rose"
Character(s): Young Link from SSBM, holding a bomb with it's fuse lit.
Height: Whatever size will fit Smashboards sigs, but prferrably regular size.
Width: Whatever size will fit Smashboards sigs, but prferrably regular size.
Color: Black Young Link from SSBM. Also, could you make it so the fuse from the bomb kind of provides some light?
Background: Go wild, anything ya want.
Subtext: "End to hope..."
Where the subtext goes: To the right of the bomb.

Smash Journeyman
By blue, do you mean the default, or the blue costume?

Default:
Red-haired icon
Purple cape
Red cape underside
Blue armor

Blue:
Blue-haired icon
Blue cape
Yellow cape underside
Blue armor

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
Wow that was fast. it took <3 hours. Its a pun, do you see it :). Wow I feel corny as ****. You rock Tony. Great finish, very unexpected and creative too. Thanks a lot.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I really like the work that you're doing here. Mind if I make a request?

Name: Kada. That's the only thing that I really want on it. No sub-text or anything. I'm looking for a kind of industrial/futuristic style font. In a metallic silvery color.
Characters: I'm looking for a signature with the two Turks from Advent Children, Reno and Rude. I've got a good picture of them, which I'll add in an attachment. If you happen to have/find any pictures of them that you think would be good, then by all means, go ahead and use them.
Height: 90
Width: 400
Colors: Basically what's in the pictures. Reds, Blacks, Greys. I'll basically leave it to your artistic talents. You're the artist, not me. ;)

The basic outline that I'm envisioning is the picture of Reno and Rude somewhere on the left, and the text somewhere on the right. I'm pretty sure the picture will take up a lot of the sig, as well. But, like I said, you can be really creative. I'll love anything that you make :chuckle:

The attachment picture's a little big, can you work with that okay?

Smash Journeyman
Working on it soon. Sorry for all the delays, I've got my final exams tomorrow and Wednesday, so I have to split my time.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
Name: Ikural
Character(s): I'm looking for a Balthier banner. I will post an image or two at the bottom.
Height: 120
Width: 425
Color: Browns Blacks and Whites(compliment his outfit.)

More: I was hoping you could cut Fran out of the second Image(No one likes her)(If not just do a single Balthier), and do a double image of him. I would Like Ikural written in top left and Hakiir in bottom right.
I hope you can do something funky with it like the Kada Turks one.
Thanks already, I think it'll be amazing.

http://www.ffcompendium.com/art/12-balflear-a.jpg
http://www.gamongirls.com/IMG/jpg/18.jpg

Top Bottom