• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I love yoshi.. but i main wolf..

Viox

Smash Apprentice
I can't bring myself to get good with yoshi, how do you guys cope without uair spec?

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
why would u ont use up air, if u need to hit someone above u can use rising bair or nair(double jump then attack). it depends who you face like up air would be better agaisnt someone like d3 cause u want to keep him above u as much as possible. yoshi takes a long time to get good with u just need to stick with him and work on ur weakness with him.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Wait, what's wrong with Yoshi's uair? It's one of his better ko moves.

Sharky

Smash Master
uair spec? Uair special? Third jump? Sorry if I'm interpreting it wrong, but that's my best guess as to what you mean. But Yoshi has a third jump, technically he has a sixth jump with extra egg throws but I won't get into that because the later boosts don't mean much at all. Anyway, Yoshi has the best second jump in the game by a good distance, and he can use his egg throws before and after his second jump. This, IMO, makes his recovery one of the better ones in the game. It's definitely better than wolf's at least lol.

Top Bottom