• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I live in Japan, what should I do?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Ah, really? Hpw do you expect it to leak?
Probably the same way Pokémon XY leaked. Someone gets the game earlier and post stuff about in on the internet.

Although this is less likely to happen in Japan, because of their rules there.

Egg-Off the Conquerer

Smash Apprentice
Probably the same way Pokémon XY leaked. Someone gets the game earlier and post stuff about in on the internet.

Although this is less likely to happen in Japan, because of their rules there.
You mean canada? This stuff doesn't usually happen in japan. With XY it was just a bunch of stores selling the game early in canada and i think italy

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
You mean canada? This stuff doesn't usually happen in japan. With XY it was just a bunch of stores selling the game early in canada and i think italy
That is why I said it is less likely to happen in Japan. I know of people there getting in trouble for leaking stuff from a magazine (Shonen Jump), so people there leaking stuff about a big game like Smash sounds unreasonable to me.

D

Deleted member 245254

That is why I said it is less likely to happen in Japan. I know of people there getting in trouble for leaking stuff from a magazine (Shonen Jump), so people there leaking stuff about a big game like Smash sounds unreasonable to me.
*Shrug...not sure what you mean, I'm going to spill the games guts in real-time on stream the day it comes out.

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
To OP: Buy Japanese version and tell me how to get to Japan also cause it's been 3 years of me trying to get there.

SaturnFrost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaturnFrost
1-I'd Like to know about Robins playstyle (tomes usage and sword changes).

2-I'd like to know if Little Mac's counter blocks Projectiles like The Fire Emblem Cast's Counter.

3-I'd Like to know your opinion on SSB4's Link and how he feels,If he feels like a solid character or a Low tier once more.

4-Lastly I'd like to know the similarities/differences between Marth and Lucina and If 1 outclasses the other.

(Probably gonna have to wait for the tourney scene to determine 3 and 4).

LiL Hobbes

Smash Cadet
I'd love to see some gameplay for Smash Run using Link. Also it would be nice to see online Smash Run and how that'll work. Oh, and what about local multiplayer if you have an extra 3DS (do both people need the game or can one host and the game just has limitations). Video would be best for all of it, if you have a twitch or if you know how to do live on YouTube. Haha oh and unboxing and startup icon on the top screen in the 3DS menu. Thanks!!! So Hyped!!!

Top Bottom