• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I live in Japan, what should I do?

D

Deleted member

Run when Godzilla attacks. :troll:

But seriously, see how Wario is if we don't get a good look before the release.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
I'm really interested in the music. I'm also interested in what classic stages (if any) will be in the game. Also, let us know if the game will have character specific break the targets stages or not (or if the mode is even returning). Any of that would be great, and thanks in advance!

BunnyBoy1337

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3265-5888-7478
Tell us the full roster, stage list, unlock methods for everything, modes, mini-games, Mii outfits, hats, intro movie, and everything else!

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Hello ladies, gentlemen and small pink puff balls

I currently live in Japan and plan on grabbing smash 3D the moment it's released. Is there anything you guys would like me to do once i get my hands on the game?
Money match Sakurai.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I completely forgot the single most important question that needs to be answered. At the end of the intro, does the announcer say "SUPER SMAAAAAASH BROTHERS!!!"?

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I completely forgot the single most important question that needs to be answered. At the end of the intro, does the announcer say "SUPER SMAAAAAASH BROTHERS!!!"?
...."FOR THREE DEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Thanks very much, TC, for the offer to provide us with information. :)

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Could you tell us the returning veterans? I would like to know if Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Lucas return. cx

D

Deleted member

Just confirm to us who is playable that has yet to be announced, and anything unique, like stage hazards and trophies. I think there might be some things they left out in the 3DS demo stages.

D

Deleted member

Well he's locked up in my basement so I'll have to buy him a 3DS but sure

Ok guys, I'm going to try to stream (in awful quality) when I get the game. Can someone direct me to a good Twitch tutorial? I don't want to spend money btw
Streaming the game is quite a nice idea, go for it man. Can't find a good Twitch tutorial, unfortunately.

PingPongCop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bottlecapn
3DS FC
2938-8474-3044
It's awesome of you to offer this!

But honestly, all I would like is to know the entire character roster :)

Dims

Smash Cadet
Well he's locked up in my basement so I'll have to buy him a 3DS but sure

Ok guys, I'm going to try to stream (in awful quality) when I get the game. Can someone direct me to a good Twitch tutorial? I don't want to spend money btw
Pretty sure Twitch has a little tutorial on their site when you try to broadcast. I would recommend downloading OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). It's IMO the best free software for live streaming games. If you haven't tried streaming before it might require a little (time consuming) fiddling though depending on how fast you are at figuring things out/how much you know about it.

Also, thanks a lot for doing this! I don't wanna know anything in particular aside from what is already requested, but thank you! ^^

Found the setup guide Twitch is providing for you: http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1262922-open-broadcaster-software

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Try to see if you can find out any firsthand information about Smash's presence at the Corotour. :laugh:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589

I currently live in Japan and plan on grabbing smash 3D the moment it's released. Is there anything you guys would like me to do once i get my hands on the game?
Play it. Do it for you, not for us.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
Oh i will

Btw, would you guys rather see me and my friend do one stock matches until we unlock new characters or do you want me to just run through classic mode or whatever the new game has?
I'd like to see a Classic made run, but you should really just do whatever you want. It's your game, after all. We'll find out everything regardless, though the starting characters would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

PingPongCop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bottlecapn
3DS FC
2938-8474-3044
Oh i will

Btw, would you guys rather see me and my friend do one stock matches until we unlock new characters or do you want me to just run through classic mode or whatever the new game has?

On another note, Corotour locations are all really far from my home in tokyo
One stock matches sounds fun, but how about with random characters? :)

D

Deleted member

Give us your general personal opinions of it, such as how well it does with the quantity of content, how the physics work (if it's satisfying to hit someone for example), if the characters are worth their initial hype, and lastly if there are more characters and costumes than the ones Sakurai has revealed.

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075
If you can please record some gameplay and show us the full roster.Also some unlockables. Please give us a short review of the game.:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, you could make a review of the game. That'd be nice.

Egg-Off the Conquerer

Smash Apprentice
Ok, for the review of the game I feel like I should make it clear that I was really disapointed in brawl so i haven't played it much. Because of that, most of my comparisons will likely be between smash 4 and either melee or 64

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to know the starting roster, if there's any secret characters, and all the alt costumes.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311

Kind of you to offer!

Yes, in fact.
You can get an extra copy of the game and send it over here :p

I'm actually quite seriously considering getting this game and a regional 3DS

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
First of all tell Oda he is a genius for creating One Piece, then let me know if Mewtwo is a hidden character if he is not announced.

Brendan Stepladder

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3626-0125-2928
Any reports on Final Smashes, specifically the Mii Brawler's, Mii Swordfighter's, Charizard's, and Lucario's would be awesome in addtion to the obvious stuff like gameplay and characters.

D

Deleted member 245254

Ok, for the review of the game I feel like I should make it clear that I was really disapointed in brawl so i haven't played it much. Because of that, most of my comparisons will likely be between smash 4 and either melee or 64
Good lord, then please do not review the game for us. Games need to be reviewed for what they are, not for what they are not or what they used to be. Comparing it to past iterations is not only the last thing anyone here wants out of a review, but it goes on already quite enough to massive distaste on the Wii U forum.

I will be getting the game on the September 13th release date, and I'll be starting a comprehensive Q & A thread for all questions and curiosities with my thoughts. Look out for it when the game drops, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Egg-Off the Conquerer

Smash Apprentice
Good lord, then please do not review the game for us. Games need to be reviewed for what they are, not for what they are not or what they used to be. Comparing it to past iterations is not only the last thing anyone here wants out of a review, but it goes on already quite enough to massive distaste on the Wii U forum.

I will be getting the game on the September 13th release date, and I'll be starting a comprehensive Q & A thread for all questions and curiosities with my thoughts. Look out for it when the game drops, folks.
Well, I will review it, I'm just warning people who disagree with the opinions I stated above..

Also are you in Tokyo or near it? We should play together

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I just want Pit and Palutena data. Here's the stuff I'd like from each:

Pit
-All his costumes and if the black one actually is the Dark Pit alt
-All his custom specials and its traits.
-If Pit has secret codecs like Starfox characters do on Lylat in Brawl
-His victory poses
-Just hearing Pit's voice and hopefully a translation

Palutena
-All her costumes, and definitely curious if she has a gold one (to match my gold Pit)
-More data on her custom specials and their traits
-If Palutena has secret codecs
-Her taunts and victory poses

I guess that's just overall, along with other Kid Icarus content really, including if there's a new stage and its music that I want to hear clearly if possible, and a display of the Phosphora Assist Trophy.
If there's any questions to my request, let me know.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853

We appreciate the sentiment, but unless you can acquire the game two plus days early, then you'll be about twenty four to forty eight hours late to that party.

No, seriously, I fully expect the entire game to be leaked days before it launches in Japan.

D

Deleted member 245254

We appreciate the sentiment, but unless you can acquire the game two plus days early, then you'll be about twenty four to forty eight hours late to that party.

No, seriously, I fully expect the entire game to be leaked days before it launches in Japan.
It's only a little less than one day in Germany or whatever, I doubt it.

Top Bottom