• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i know nothing bout laptops, help

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
okay heres the story, i go to my friends house evry weekend, sit on one of his computers and we play warcraft 3 all weekend.
problem: hes joining the airforce soon and that means i need myself a laptop, the bigger problem is i have no idea what i need or anything.
in all reality i want this laptop to be able to run youtube so i can listen to music, and be able to run warcraft 3 without me lagging out of games.
what do i need to tell you guys so that yous can help me?
i dont want a hardcore claptop, just good enough to do those things, maybe browse the web too.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
War3 and Youtube will run just fine on any laptop you can buy today.

Really what you want in oder to not lag is a good steady Internet connection. You can check by going to speedtest.net. Post the results.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
i havent got the laptop yet, any recomendations?
the comp im on im not actually supposed to be on, its my dad's work computer but w/e.
to be more specific, im looking for a cheap laptop.
on another note, i hate when people say laBtop....pisses me off....

Top Bottom