• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I KNOW BLACK PEOPLE!!! Gentlemen's Club First Game Show NOW WITH ANSWERS

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor

Inspired by the hilarious Chappelle's Show, I, a real black man, will test your knowledge of Black hood culture and stereotypes. Also I will ask questions that the average black person usually knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6eQ_8Us7Y

This is all in fun, so if you get offended easily, this may not be the thread for you. Just respond to the thread with your answers and In a few days I will tally up the points and see who knows black people! Also I'll be giving out half-points if you don't get it fully right but have the general idea.

Also, this game is more fun if you don't use Google or other outside sources. Obviously I can't police that, but just don't be lame. Also, keep your answers free of hateful material, i dont care I just dont want you to get an infraction. Hollar.

And now for the questions. Answers!!

1. What is "The Itis", (also known as ni**aritis, come to find out [No, "a restaurant from The Boondocks cartoon" is not the right answer])?

The Itis, as most of you noted, is when you feel tired after eating a large meal, generally consisting of greasy foods.

2. There is a product popular among black families called "Just For Me". What is it?
Just For Me is a basically a perm for little black girls. It's made for children because a regular adult perm may be too harsh on a child's scalp. It's not "hair grease". It's a chemical relaxer for black children. And its definitely not anything like "just for men".

3. Name 3 things you might find in a black barbershop? 1pt each.
Some of you took the easy way out and named general barbershop tools. Fail to everyone who said "extensions" or "mousse". This is a barbershop, not a beauty salon. ESPN and bootleg dvds are good examples. Other good answers would have been: a gumball machine (that's probably broken), a hair chart on the wall, old dudes yappin', a chess/checkers/dominoes game, a straight razor, hairspray etc.

4. Black people in hoods across the world have seemed to prefer a certain brand of liquor, which they often drink straight. What is this liquor? (Hint, it's a brand of cognac)
Hennessy. Period. E&J is a good guess, but the number 1 liquor in the hood is no doubt Hennessy. WTF at Southern Comfort.

5. Who hosted the the most recent BET Awards?
Jamie Foxx. Black people have a love/hate relationship with BET, but the BET awards is one of the few programs that BET puts out that is actually not ********, so most black people tend to catch it.

6. In history, there are only two Presidents of the U.S.A. that Black people have vocally and cohesively supported. Who are these two? 1pt each
If you didn't say Barack Obama, please face palm yourself right now. The other one is definitely Bill Clinton. Lincoln is a good guess, but black people back then weren't even sure if they were really free and black people now were reminded in grade school that Lincoln didn't really give a **** about their freedom.

7. What is the objective of black people's favorite Dominoes variation? (Hint, apparently the specific name for this game is Muggins, but black people just call it dominoes.)
The object of what black people call "dominoes" is to clear all your tiles, and to score points by pairing up dots that add up to a multiple of 5.

8. What is a "hood pass"?
A couple of you got this. A hood pass is a symbolic gesture of respect given to someone who has proven themselves worth of street respect. You can gain a hood pass in many ways, such as not snitchin', standing up for you family/friends, etc.

9. In What state was President Barack Obama born?
Hawaii.

10. When a black women is getting her hair "permed", what is she having done to it?
i'm surprised at how many white people don't know this. When white women get perms they put stuff in their hair to make it curly. But why would a black person need to make their hair curl. Our **** comes out that way. No, in fact, the black version of a perm STRAIGHTENS hair.

I actually don't feel like tallying up points, but I can pretty much tell you that Pervatasaurus and Eazy are todays winners!!!

Thanks for playing, and I'll put up episode 2 at some point :-D

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
3. (cheats!)
Mirror
Electric Clippers
A Black Barber

9. Indonesia is not a state. (I kid, it was actually Hawaii.)

10. I'm pretty sure it's conking. (If I could remember the ingredients to this procedure, I wouldn't have to cheat on 3. \o/)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
that episode of Chap's show is my favorite one.

like that old white professor who's asked if pimping is easy and he's like "well... big daddy cane would say it's not easy"
correct!
then they ask the thug black dude and he says "hellll yeah"
..." also correct!"

:D
and apparently, I don't know black people.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
1. "The Itis" is when you get really tired from eating a really big meal. I saw it on the Boondocks. I imagine it involves a lot of greasy, heavy foods judging by the episode. Great show, btw.

3. ****! Um... an afro pick. Mousse (sp?). Hair extensions.

4. Southern Comfort? I think.

5. How should I know??? Snoop Dogg.

6. I gotta go with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

9. Hawaii!

10. I would guess adding extensions.

3, 7, 8 I have no idea. But I think I did pretty well for a crackah.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
1. Pat's obviously right. I don't think I'd know it on my own though.
2. Hair color. Like Just for Men, duh. lol
3. Grease, extensions, clippers.
4. Don't know much about liquors, but Southern Comfort has got to be it.
5. Hell I don't even know who hosted the Tonys. Bill Gates.
6. Gotta be Lincoln and Obama.
7. Who plays Dominoes? Scrabble is cool though. Get rid of all your pieces.
8. Passing weed by way of brown bags. (Or just as likely eating a banana. Idk.)
9. HI apparently. Wouldn't know this one either. It was enough I know he's from the Chicago area.
10. She's gettin her hur scraitened/relaxed. Get your hur did.

I'm going to have to run these by my GF, lol

T3h Albino

Smash Master
1. when you get tired n **** from eating n ****

2. hair greese mah ni

3. black soap,obama posters and shirts,a ***** sellin bootleg dvd's.

4. Patron or uhh Southern Comfort ;B

5. I actually didn't get to watch them this year although i know it was michael jackson themed. Im going with Quincy Jones or Dianna Ross....

6. Bill Clinton and JFK

7. Slap or Smack i forget

8. When you prove you's a hood *****

9. Idaho/Illinoise?

10. wtf....she's having it curled lol

Purple

Hi guys!
1. What is "The Itis", (also known as ni**aritis, come to find out [No, "a restaurant from The Boondocks cartoon" is not the right answer])?
when you eat too much greasy good (i.e soul food) and immediately sleep because of the meal.

2. There is a product popular among black families called "Just For Me". What is it?
hair grease

3. Name 3 things you might find in a black barbershop?
clippers
rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle

4. Black people in hoods across the world have seemed to prefer a certain brand of liquor, which they often drink straight. What is this liquor? (Hint, it's a brand of cognac)
Hennessy.

Or maybe Colt 45 *****aaaaa

Jamie Foxx

6. In history, there are only two Presidents of the U.S.A. that Black people have vocally and cohesively supported. Who are these two? 1pt each
Bill Clinton, Barack Obama

7. What is the objective of black people's favorite Dominoes variation? (Hint, apparently the specific name for this game is Muggins, but black people just call it dominoes.)
to get the most points possible through multiples of five.

it when a guy has been known to be able to handle himself in the streets, he gets a hood pass.

hawaii

10. When a black women is getting her hair "permed", what is she having done to it?
getting it straightend through curling iron.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
1. What is "The Itis", (also known as ni**aritis, come to find out [No, "a restaurant from The Boondocks cartoon" is not the right answer])? When good grub makes you sleepy.

Its a perm and it comes with that little tape of them singing " JUST FOR ME" then verbal instructions.
Tv, bootleg movies, loud people, espn, andis clippers, wave grease, chinese food etc.

EnJ
duno, didn't watch. Steve harvery or something like usual.

Bill and Obama. Or lincoln if you just mean the past.
****, dunno.
Like proof that you are down. You've proven that you've been through ****
duno, this isnt a black people ?
She is getting it chemically straightened.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
It was said that people who get easily offended shouldn't be in here.

So therefore, I had no worry about posting that.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL at the fact that this **** is actually here. I'll try my hand at it WITHOUT using Google.

Uhm...a black man raging?

Shampoo?

A pick, a bottle of high-strength hair conditioner, and a brush for people who have hair less than 1cm.

Fo'ty? I dunno, I haven't hung with too many Black drunks.

Just taking a guess...T.Pain?

Obama, Lincoln.

To complete the line with the same number on each side.

A pass given out by crunk black guys offering protection from whatever gang they're in.

Who cares, we're gonna be communists because of him, anyway. I'll take a shot...Kansas?

Sprayed/Hosed down with bottles of hairspray/conditioner.

AfroQT

Smash Master
LOL at the fact that this **** is actually here. I'll try my hand at it WITHOUT using Google.

Uhm...a black man raging?

Shampoo?

A pick, a bottle of high-strength hair conditioner, and a brush for people who have hair less than 1cm.

Fo'ty? I dunno, I haven't hung with too many Black drunks.

Just taking a guess...T.Pain?

Obama, Lincoln.

To complete the line with the same number on each side.

A pass given out by crunk black guys offering protection from whatever gang they're in.

Who cares, we're gonna be communists because of him, anyway. I'll take a shot...Kansas?

Sprayed/Hosed down with bottles of hairspray/conditioner.
Holy ****.
For real?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Obama was born in Hawaii

When black women get their hair permed, it is a straightening (unlike white women, who get curls).

Itis is getting tired after a large meal.

Black Barber Shop: Leather seat, the standard red/white/blue barber pole, one old black guy sitting on the side with a newspaper.

Black people outwardly supported Obama and Lincoln.

Frames

DI
wow this makes me mad

i knew literally all the answers to these questions

i hate working so much :(

hennessy is aight but alazay where u at???

also needs more chitterlings :D

definitely pumped for round 2

T3h Albino

Smash Master
the only reason i didn't say Obama is becasue I thought you meant prior to him obviously being the first black president n ****. Thats some extra obvious **** right there <_<

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Dammit, I even knew the two presidents, but I was like, "naw, it's too easy; he's mindgaming me! Obama? **** that, any honkey could answer that!"

I'll have to go with my gut next time.

I'm still shaking my head over everyone that answered SoCo.

Top Bottom