• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just won a little online 8 man tourny with Wolf

KingDiDiDiddy

Smash Apprentice
Yea it was a little Gamefaqs tourny (FF is down so its the only option i have lol) But after i 3 stocked the Diddy Champ of the board and beat the Kirby champ for the title I got this feedback

"You were so cheap you didnt deserve to win all you know how to do is use his blaster"

"You play unfair and cheap spamming that blaster"

"Quit using his OverA smash it is so cheap"

LOL

so moral of the story, when playing someone on gamefaqs.... Make sure you dont use the A or B button or jump other wise Wolf=Cheap

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
yeah man don;t u know u cant use those buttons but hey next time you should try the yellow stick near the bottom of the controller that will make them real happy XD lol i laugh at them

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
so basically you played all people who were horrible at the game

smashisfun

Smash Cadet
I find it funny when you absolutely dominate opponents with Wolf and they cry that you spam lasers, so when you start using forward air or the wolf wall they cry that you spam aerials, and when you use your smashes they cry about that. In fact, there have been cases where people will put a message like "No spamming" in there taunts and then leave. Case and point, noobs will always try to find some excuse to protect their claims of being "pros". Fortunately, when I won my 6 man tournament on gamefaqs, everyone said I played a nasty Wolf and congratulated me on my wins (I think I two stocked every match I had and these players were not at the novice level either).

Fat Otaku

Smash Apprentice
GFAQS does have some good people. I think they all start there and work they're way up from that. And I honestly dont see much of a difference between GFAQS users and some people here. Im serious. Well. Skill wise there are better people here. Attitude wise? No real difference.

Shackel11

Smash Cadet
I only get annoyed with Pit Arrow Spammers. They just seem like cowards to me. Wolf Spammers, are fun XD

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
I came from GameFAQs and I must agree, there are some smart people there, but are overrun by idiots.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
I spam wolf lasers only when i'm trying to stab someone with my gun. Really, it's my favorite thing to do.

"HAHA I POKED YOU WITH MY GUN!"

Top Bottom