• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just want everyone to know.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I just beat Persona 4. Final play time clocked at 165 hours.

Ending is not as "wow" factor as P3 was, but it is still awesome.

wholly recommend this game to anyone with a semi-functional brain.

Topic: last console game you beat?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
...... Paper Mario again.

but I am almost finished with Assassin's Creed

And I'm playing through PixelJunk:Monsters with Finch.

Next I am going to try my hand at Fallout3, but I don't think I'll be able to beat that if it's as long as people say.

Player-3

Smash Hero
CoD:WaW
so i could get nazi zombies

then the day afterwards it was out for everyone
<_<

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
Wario Land: Shake It!...

I hate single player games nowadays... there's not enough time to waste

btw, I laughed so hard at this post cause at any given time of the day, you can go into the gameroom at UNF and find at least one person playing Persona4 with a laptop open to the FAQ (one day they had 4 TVs setup with everyone playing it... so lame)

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
fallout 3 lasts 15-20 hours if you blaze through the story quests

currently im working on No More Heroes... omg it's freaking easy at the moment O_o. but i want to try out Madworld though (ultra violence ftw)
Madworld is mad good...I got it when it came out I've only been able to play like 4 levels but it's so fun

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Last console game I beat?

Super ****ing Metroid. And before you ask, the '****ing' is very necessary.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Persona 4, eh? I have it. I'm waiting on finishing P3 before starting P4.

Unfortunately, I sorta stopped playing P3 50 hours into it. I can't get the groove back to play it again. :( I agree it's a fun game, but it was taking too long just to finally meet the game's main antagonist. Your number of above 150 hours sorta deters me from wanting to play P4. I like games that have a decent length, but not that long. Something along the lines of 40-50 hours.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I beat Pokemon Trading Card game about 3 nights ago for the first time. Beast.

About to beat Rogue Galaxy, then I'm going to start up Final Fantasy XII that I just found for cheap.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Last console game I beat was Mischief Makers!!!

:colorful:
GOOD ****. What an awesome game. Last console game I beat... hmmm... portable it was probably Chrono Trigger DS... and before that Kirby Super Star DS... (Love how they remade 2 of my favorite games) but CONSOLE... ****... probably something on my gamecube... Soul Calibur 2?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Persona 4, eh? I have it. I'm waiting on finishing P3 before starting P4.

Unfortunately, I sorta stopped playing P3 50 hours into it. I can't get the groove back to play it again. :( I agree it's a fun game, but it was taking too long just to finally meet the game's main antagonist. Your number of above 150 hours sorta deters me from wanting to play P4. I like games that have a decent length, but not that long. Something along the lines of 40-50 hours.
P3 has an amazing storyline.

In terms of time put in, I believe I shut the game off about... 3 times. The time is from me leaving the game on. It accounts for about... 25-30 hours of game time. That, and I WORK those social links.

It let me make LUCIFER, so it's okay.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
Just ran through Fire Emblem on DS for a 2nd time.

had to class swap wolf and sedgar to see whatall the hype was about.

definitely lived up to the hype.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I recently beat the game "Prey" for Xbox360, an incredibly under-rated game in my opinion. **** is only 5 dollars, go grab it if you want a combination of Turok and Metroid Prime...

I am in the "process" of beating Warriors Orochi 2, but my definition of beating a Koei Warriors game is pretty much "get EVERYTHING" which is usually a long time.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That is my favorite game of all time. I've got multiple copies and it never gets old for me.

:3

Top Bottom