• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just wanna know, is the game fun?

Tobi-

Smash Ace
yes it is. with out without techs, it's still fun.

I didn't know anything about advance techs untill like almost 6 months of playing it, which is when i went online.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman

I didn't know anything about advance techs untill like almost 6 months of playing it, which is when i went online.
Counting SB64, it took me at least 4 years to learn about techs. And I played both those games a lot.

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Trolling? O_o why would I be?

I'm sure some people have not enjoyed the game at E for all. I'm just curious if there were many, and for those who enjoyed it, why?

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
The developers seem to be shooting for the title of "Best Video Game In The History of Ever". I'm pretty sure it will be fun...

FightingGameGuy

Smash Apprentice
I went to E for all and this really does answer your question:

I didn't go to E for All, but

IT'S A FREAKIN SMASH BROTHERS GAME
A better question would be: Is it more fun than Melee?

I can't really answer that without turning off items and switching it stock mode. The new characters are pretty awesome. The new items can be fun for their silliness factor but a number of them are thorougly dominating and just way too strong. (Spicy Chili wtf, Golden Hammer, Mario Kart Lightning, etc.) I still really miss wavedashing though, and the floatiness bothers me though I might adjust to it eventually.

RedKnight

Smash Ace

I didn't learn about tech's or the online community until recently when I discovered the Smash Wiki while lookin for Brawl info

Joshua368

Smash Apprentice
A better question would be: Is it more fun than Melee?

I can't really answer that without turning off items and switching it stock mode. The new characters are pretty awesome. The new items can be fun for their silliness factor but a number of them are thorougly dominating and just way too strong. (Spicy Chili wtf, Golden Hammer, Mario Kart Lightning, etc.) I still really miss wavedashing though, and the floatiness bothers me though I might adjust to it eventually.
Well, it kind of wouldn't be fair to judge about a single hour of game time on a very limited demo with a difficult control scheme and no customization to a full-fledged masterpiece that we've enjoyed for over half a decade now.

We'll have to hold out on that verdict.

Personally though, I'm guessing it will be. :)

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I think that like every sequel ever made it will have parts that it did better than Melee and parts that Melee did better than it, but overall Brawl will be better.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
The game is not fun at all, I fell asleep playing it. Most boring game ever, that's why everyone's crazy about it.

Top Bottom