• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just tried Zelda for the first time and loved her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472

Kuro1991

Smash Rookie
That was very helpful, but there is one problem. I don't see anything about the down smash that tells me it kills.

I have used the down smash on multiple recovering opponents and it has sent them into the far bottom corner. Is that just a glitch or is it something no one has tried?

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
The downsmash is one of Zelda's many formidable KO moves, though certainly not her best.

Dsmash edgeguarding is a pretty popular technique (some prefer dtilt) and you can see both strategies implemented in several of those videos in that link. It's not a glitch, lol

edit: lol 100th post

Kuro1991

Smash Rookie
Hm...I only saw the ones where you use the fair and bair to obliterate the chasing opponent. Nonetheless, I still thank you for the info and I hope that this info will make my Zelda a bit better. Now, I just have to look at what Ike can do...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Welcome to the zelda boards ^^ You should say hi over at the community thread on the top!

Kuro1991

Smash Rookie
Okay, I guess...

How do you work this thing??? Is it at the top of the Zelda boards or at the top of the broad boards???

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom