• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just met the biggest loser of all time

MattB22890

Smash Cadet
i faced a guy yesterday, his name was atomiq-mc though he wasn't a mc, he was a nubish kirby
i hate people who say that they don't lag and then when we start the game lags like h***
I hate people who pick brainstar or sector z and ask why the stages are banned
and, if you are going to play with cheats, tell me

Thino

Smash Master
ah I rmember that guy yesterday , he was asking if the real Isai was on this server , someone must have told him Isai's nick is Malva-MC , so he added that MC

MattNF

Smash Lord
Masterhand is probably the biggest loser on kaillera. People have beaten his event before but he still denies it and says it never happened.

And kirby n00bs are annoying too.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I did beat it, but the game crashes when master hand dies so he was all like
"LOL OMG IT CRASHED U LOSE"

funny dude

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
forgot to mention what happens after he leaves
he types in main chat in caps
I JUST BOMBED YOU!! GET OFF THIS PIECE SON!

Your typical asian internet gangster.

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice

wow SmashThugZ. that is not a typical asian gangster...

btw just this is for all the people out there. i'm get you to more than 0% then pause and leave type.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
what's the typical asian internet gangster then, JustaPnoy, enlighten me

and also, what's your point in criticizing my comment? that's just my opinion anyway.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
So, I conclude the winner with a land slide of being biggest loser is.....

Tigerbomb, a.ka. king of the nubs

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
WHO DA ***!? wow...hella haters out there...i know u guys want to be like me..but ****...u nubs are uber crzy. I am sorry but u guys cannot beat me or handle this piece! It is not my fault that i am too good...yadadadsayin!? i am like rock lee son...too fuking leet gangster. So yea...get off this piece nigggger!!

Hate me or love me...your still thinking about me!!!!

ASIAN THUG GANGSTERS FTW!

WHOSE THE CHAMP NOW!! fuking jabronis

wow..pwned

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Baby tiger thinks about ****ing moms, i bet he already did his own

He has no life.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Bash the Basher, i wanted to have fun thats all your opinnion its nothing to me btw :)

Thino

Smash Master
lol at Tiger who knows who he can't dare to challenge in SSB.
In before im a asian or whateva thug, ill pwn u,ur mom and ur dad, I don't care about your 1337 skillz if you keep acting like silly ****. If u aint happy , GTFO of smashboards

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
lol at Tiger who knows who he can't dare to challenge in SSB.
In before im a asian or whateva thug, ill pwn u,ur mom and ur dad, I don't care about your 1337 skillz if you keep acting like silly ****. If u aint happy , GTFO of smashboards
WHO DA ***!!! Do u want to play me son?! I will own u masterwolf! U cannot handle this piece son! I am fuking ub3r 1337 hax son! if u want to play me...THEN FUKING PLAY ME SO I CAN PWN UR ***! gg son....

i woulda been ur daddy but the dog beat me up stairs!!!

full_95

Smash Journeyman
dude, tiger, you are a douche bag. i dont even know what im doing on these boards, i barely play 64 anymore, but **** this guy must have a c0ck in his mouth or something to be so pissed all the time. and by the way just a real big round of applause for being good at ssb, tiger. i'm sure it'll really get you far, you fukkin lush. get a life, or better yet, swallow a regulation sized frisbee and save some one the hassle of killing you.

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
dude, tiger, you are a douche bag. i dont even know what im doing on these boards, i barely play 64 anymore, but **** this guy must have a c0ck in his mouth or something to be so pissed all the time. and by the way just a real big round of applause for being good at ssb, tiger. i'm sure it'll really get you far, you fukkin lush. get a life, or better yet, swallow a regulation sized frisbee and save some one the hassle of killing you.
wow..this ***** thinks hes badass or something. *** foo...tell ur sister to fuking leave me alone! fukign smothering me n ****! WHO DA *** R U..i dnt give a *** who u are..i will pwn u too! *** this ****..i will let my actions do the speakin son!!!

i am sorry but u cannot beat me NIGGGGGER!

full_95

Smash Journeyman
apparently not.

and tiger, i havn't played much 64 in the past 5 or so years (so you probably would beat me, i'm not arguing that), i was just randomly in the 64 boards and figured i'd reply to your rapant douchebaggery. anyways, you go keep being the man at 64, and maybe you'll talk to a real live girl some day without having to dole out your parent's credit card info. and im not black so calling me a ****** with a negative connotation doesn't really fit. fist yourself.

i think we have actually found the person who was alluded to in the title of this thread, so i dont feel that bad for going off on this wanna be thug cuz it's still on topic. dude, we all know your a smash bros nerd/vagin@l orifice, so typing like you're a gangster isnt gonna make you look badas$ or make anyone give you an ounce of credibility. i hope you dont talk like you post, cuz you're gonna get yourself killed one day (well, now that i think about it, i do hope you do talk like you post).

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Funny how he's only responding to other messages but not mine
Probably cause he realizes he can't back it up against me

by the way, wanna play a few games, Tiger?

Top Bottom