• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just got the red rings of death on my 360

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Like i said in the other thread, I can fix it for a fee.

the fee is for the parts and labor.

Broletariat

Smash Cadet
I've loved the heck out of my 360 for years and it hasn't given me any trouble, but I suggest sending it in ASAP to get it back as soon as possible.

EDIT: I need to learn to read.

EDIT2: Possibly send it in under a friend's warranty? I dunno if that's even plausible.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
prob not that much. probably around 25. it's not a 100%, but it has had around a 94% success rate. if it doesn't work i'll give you your dollars back no problem.

towel trick is actually dangerous and i would not recommend doing it more than once if at all.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
These days, you're better off with a PS3. Too bad I didn't wait one more year for the slim PS3's.

Purple

Hi guys!
there's so many games for ps3, and you probably have a ps2 already, so just use it whenever you want to play a ps2 game.

that's what i'm doing personally

tubes

Smash Ace
Oh Oh is this a console wars thread?

Xbox moar liek RRoDeathbox

PS3 has no games

Lol Wii. Wii is a paperweight.

Top Bottom