• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I haven't used smashboards in quite some time but...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I've come here to tell you all I strongly believe in Mii Gunner and if customs are legal at tomorrow's event I'm gonna sprinkle some gunner if I get into Grand Finals again.

This character feels like a far more effective megaman and I like that.

If the current meta's kill power gets nerfed there's a good chance I may make Gunner my main.

If anyone has any advice I'm open to listen. Thing I want to learn most right now is how to make the most out of gunners throws

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
It's good for pushing opponents away if they whiff an attack.

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
I played only against bots, but I feel like it's a nice follow up to a Nair. You can do something like : fast fall Nair ->Ftilt -> dash attack/short hop Nair/short hop Fair.
I recorded with my phone some nice combos using FTilt (still against bots sadly) to show something to a friend of mine few month ago. It's still on my phone so I can try to upload them if you want to have some examples.

EDIT : nevermind, I only used FTilt in 2 clips, in the first one it's UAir->Filt and the in the second one the first part of the combo is cut, but it was something->FTilt->grab->...
Soooo idk, maybe it's bull****, what I do remember for sure is that I used in some combo/string/follow up, but I can't tell which ones.

Last edited:
Top Bottom