• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I haven't unlocked Jigglypuff and this is why...

NintendoGX159

Smash Cadet
I've beaten Classic Mode with 11 chracters now, and yet I don't go to the challenger approching screen.(I've already unlocked Luigi,Captain Falcon, Marth,and Sonic through Classic Mode) I've also completed Event Match #20, still no challenger approching screen. Do I have to beat Classic Mode with all the default(except Ike) and the hidden characters before I can unlocked Jiggly? Please Note* I complete Classic Mode through the Normal or Hard difficulty.

Masakyst

Smash Rookie
did you finish all the events leading up to #20, or just skip ahead?

'cause I tried to skip ahead and it didn't work, so I went back and finished the rest. Unlocked jiggly after completing event 19

optimusprimm

Smash Rookie
I've beaten Classic Mode with 11 chracters now, and yet I don't go to the challenger approching screen.(I've already unlocked Luigi,Captain Falcon, Marth,and Sonic through Classic Mode) I've also completed Event Match #20, still no challenger approching screen. Do I have to beat Classic Mode with all the default(except Ike) and the hidden characters before I can unlocked Jiggly? Please Note* I complete Classic Mode through the Normal or Hard difficulty.
To unlock Jigglypuff, Wolf, or Toon Link, you must first complete all of the Subspace Emissary. After doing so, you can complete any of the methods used to unlock those characters.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff was the last character that I unlocked. I beat SSE and had everyone but Toon Link, Jiggs, and Wolf, then I went and got Wolf in SSE (because I remembered people saying what stage he was on).

I went to play Classic mode with ROB, and that unlocked Toon Link. I tried Classic mode again, but Jiggs didn't appear. It wasn't until I did events 1-20 that I got her.

I know this doesn't help much, but she's not that hard to get in SSE.

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
Ye i unlocked jiggyly puff today and he was the last character i unlocked.

Beat Subspace the do Event 20 thats easiest and best way because u can unlock wolf and toon link after u beat SSE too

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
It's ANY 20 events. But you might not have to beat SSE completely. Maybe you need to unlock a certain character or events 21-30 or something, but yes, beating SSE completely (w/o toon link or wolf) will guarantee you get jiggly by means of 20 events. you should have posted this in the "How to Unlock Everything" thread where we were having this discussion.

Ryuujiin

Smash Apprentice
To get Jigglypuff, you have to beat the first 20 events and finish Subspace. So if you already did the first 20 before finishing subspace, than start any event and she'll challenge you. You can even fail the event (which is what my friend did) and she'll challenge you. Hope that helped.

pirkid

Smash Lord
I think question has answered already.

Does that mean you can unlock her in the SSE? Or you have to do SSE first, and then one of those methods?

Top Bottom