• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have something to show you. Icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
Meh, anything with Golden Sun is good enough for me. In any case, all 4 of those characters are probably in, but not because this guy said so. They were all fairly likely to begin with. Still, I highly doubt there would be a Square Enix Icon. If anything, it would be a Final Fantasy icon of some sort.

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I believe that Alex Roivas should get into Brawl before Pious does. The hero should always be confirmed before the villain.
good point there.

I read through the profile and its pretty neat imo. alex with m2 teleportation, zelda neutral b "Nayru's Love" and ness downb absorb. the overb seems kind of to powerful.

TriforceJ on deviantart.com said:
As for Eternal Darkness, it was released only for the GCN, seeing as how it was a first-party title.
That is not quite correct. Eternal Darkness was created by Silicon Knights:

Silicon Knights was signed by Nintendo as a second-party developer. In 2004, after only two games, the company ended its contract with Nintendo. However, they remain open to the idea of developing a game for the Wii. In 2005, they partnered with publisher Microsoft Game Studios for the Too Human trilogy, though Nintendo still owns stock in the company

source: wiki

back to topic:

Taunt
Sun
SE
X

OMG I got it, i would like to solve this one, its:
SEXY SUN TAN

awesome, sexy bikini ******* for brawl

Desruprot

Smash Lord
interesting idea, but we need the confirmation before I say anything like agreeing with it (possibly good find; though I have not seen any other of those symbols out on th' dojo)

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Yeah, the real icons have transparent backgrounds, and the idea of using the company's name for an icon is ridiculous. Besides, we're all pretty sure that Mega Man is out in all forms.
No they aren't, at least some aren't:

Does that look transparent to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom