• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have returned!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
After being banned for a number of years, seems I have been given a chance again by the generous admins that rule the Smashboards. Though, do not expect the same RoK as before since people do change as years go by...but, I will be rejoining the competitive smash community once the newest game debuts for the Wii U (Whenever that will be).

Feels good to be back guys! >:]

P.S. - Hopefully this thread does not break any rules, >_> I have been gone a long time.

The Moirai Way

Smash Cadet
Ha, I saw you on twitter few weeks ago and thought to myself "Whatever happened to that guy?"

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Very few people will remember you since you have been gone about 3 years. welcome back though. you provide me with good laughs long ago with your posts.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Very few people will remember you since you have been gone about 3 years. welcome back though. you provide me with good laughs long ago with your posts.
Well, that is good in a way. Means when I come back with the next Smash Bros. I will have a clean slate (More-or-less).

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
After being banned for a number of years, seems I have been given a chance again by the generous admins that rule the Smashboards. Though, do not expect the same RoK as before since people do change as years go by...but, I will be rejoining the competitive smash community once the newest game debuts for the Wii U (Whenever that will be).

Feels good to be back guys! >:]

P.S. - Hopefully this thread does not break any rules, >_> I have been gone a long time.
Not sure if I could handle a level-headed RoK, trolling seemed like your natural state.

I remember not being able to IP ban you ages ago because you didn't have a static IP lol.

Top Bottom